Other Forums.

HUH??? I love this place... Okay...Ill go away. Iwasnt trying to start anything. Im just new to the guitar world. When I was talking about spam or snooty It sure wasnt here! Ive been trying to stay away from drama and crazy my whole life. Thats why i asked about "other " sites.. Not this one. But if-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! feels that way.. Ill go.

sorry if I did something wrong..It wasnt intended..

postscript...One maritime site I really liked, turned every topic into "Conservative versus liberal".. if i wanted to learn about entering a harbor at night in a strange place, people would turn it into politics , i.e. "well we could see the bouys until so and so cut funding" ..Im not about that at all.. Just want to exchange info.

Dave,

No one -asked- that you leave. When I first read your earlier post, I thought were complaining about this site and said you were leaving. That's the problem with intertubz communication. It doesn't always come out the way you typed it...

No one wants you gone...

Jamie

Dave,

No one -asked- that you leave. When I first read your earlier post, I thought were complaining about this site and said you were leaving. That's the problem with intertubz communication. It doesn't always come out the way you typed it...

No one wants you gone...

Jamie
Things get misconstrued so easily online. People try to read emotion into posts or someone doesn't word themselves as well as they could and then there's a blow up over something that may not even be intended. Happens on NEARLY every forum. Hopefully my original response is OK. I've gotten along on every forum and like most of them for certain things, I'm a gear info junkie. I think Hans' point was - tread lightly on this topic so it doesn't turn into a sh!tstorm bashing other forums. The official PRS forum obviously can't have that. I don't think there's anything wrong with Dave asking what other forums people may like as long as it stays civil.

30095527.jpg

uhh ..so we just talk about guitars and guitar like people and mainly PRS and if one of yall are near Pensacola we can jam or go a boat ride and...so we are good?

we're all good! (hopefully people see the funny side of the above post) Oddly enough I was in Pensacola in June, well I drove through it anyway (we do work in Mobile, AL).

I'll look you (and others) up next time I'm in the US!

we're all good! (hopefully people see the funny side of the above post) Oddly enough I was in Pensacola in June, well I drove through it anyway (we do work in Mobile, AL).

I'll look you (and others) up next time I'm in the US!

Ahem...hell yes.. look me up.. and to

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! you too!

Ahem..hell yes.. Pm me.. and the symbol admin guy (

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;28921 said:
So let me get to the business at hand -- I've had enough of people logging in under pseudonyms and stirring the pot.
QUOTE]

What kind of miscreant would do such a thing?

tumblr_mc87q3pWoL1rzf36yo1_500.jpg

Before you know it we'll have some $%#&@% stealing other people's usernames.

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;28921 said:
So let me get to the business at hand -- I've had enough of people logging in under pseudonyms and stirring the pot.
QUOTE]

tumblr_mc87q3pWoL1rzf36yo1_500.jpg

Nice James, Now Steve will be calling the President.................................. again (Hehehehehehe!):bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

That was different.
1) It was funny
2) It pissed off Steve, which made it funnier
3) You weren't going on about your d1Ld0 repair business like some other folks who shall remain nameless

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;29199 said:
We have clearly established that there will be no jokes about privates. This is a family forum. ;)

that explains the general disorder and major misunderstandings....:wink:

Last edited:
Misunderstandings on the internet!? I find that hard to believe... :laugh:

Right Hans? :wink:

Private Jokes....Joker Privates!? :eek:

Wow I gotta quite reading this stuff before coffee.... or Lunch... or Tequila
:D

Last edited:
Okay..private Joke...

One night a captain sets the anchor on his vessel right off the beach near a lighthouse. He is going to bed and asks the deckhand to stand watch. Tells the deckhand, " If we start drifting away from this lighthouse, wake me immediately!' The deckhand says okay and the captain hits the rack.
Next morning the captain gets up to relieve the deckhand and cant see the lighthouse anywhere. He is very distressed and asks the deckhand " Where is the lighthouse? Why didnt you wake me when we drifted off?" The deckhand replied " Oh No captain, I watched that anchor line all night it didnt move, the lighthouse just cranked up and hauled ass to town".......

Perception..is it reality?

Back