One thing to say to Boeing

While that may indeed be the case, I still struggle with operating it. All those little buttons confuse me.

Ah, those new-fangled control panels are probably the most reliable part of the whole system (until the batteries die). I can come help you program it when I come visit your new amp.

And tomorrow our group has a big BBQ planned, ymmmmmmmmm :D
You work for Boeing?

We fly your planes (737, 757, 767, 787 - I calculate the flight plans) and our management threw a small party for your on-site rep (Boeing cake!). Happy Birthday! :)

I thought this was gonna be about another airline that smashed somebody's guitar! Glad it is not and the guitars are safe! LOL!

But in the spirit of that....I was gonna post THIS....

You work for Boeing?

We fly your planes (737, 757, 767, 787 - I calculate the flight plans) and our management threw a small party for your on-site rep (Boeing cake!). Happy Birthday! :)
Yep, I work at corporate where the CEO of commercial airlines resides.
It is a great place to work at, and we are surrounded by two lakes, nature trails in heavy dense woods, and plenty of four legged wildlife, and fowl.

Curiously, I just read an article about both entities and about the demise of the jumbo jet. Boeing is down to one 747 a month and will go to one every other month shortly. Airbus has had virtually no further orders on the A380. They are both just too mammoth for the updating passenger movement systems changes, removal of hub and spoke systems of movement. etc. Kinda sad when the big birds go away.

Back