NWLMD

I actually kinda gasped when I saw the neck, I wasn't expecting that on a Mac.
I have to +1 this for the same reason. Good golly... :eek:

So, what's next on the radar? This "living vicariously through others' acquisitions" is quite fun. :biggrin: Should I ask Jack?

mSo, what's next on the radar? This "living vicariously through others' acquisitions" is quite fun. :biggrin: Should I ask Jack?

I've got nothing more planned. I have no idea what I was thinking when I placed the order for this one! Impulse most likely.

I know everyone has "wood" over the neck which I will also be playing ring toss for the next four hours because it is amazing but that top is absolutely unique and amazing. Good luck with it!

I know everyone has "wood" over the neck which I will also be playing ring toss for the next four hours because it is amazing but that top is absolutely unique and amazing. Good luck with it!

Thanks G-Man, I like the unusual figuring, too! I've had a number of PRS with perfectly straight flame, but this one's kind of bold and in-your-face. It's different!

And thanks again for the kind words, guys!

Hot damn! You have superb taste in guitars, sir. What a stable. Congrats!

That's one gorgeous instrument Les.

Now how about a report on the tone, feel etc.?

Tom

That's one gorgeous instrument Les.

Now how about a report on the tone, feel etc.?

Tom

Due to my surgery, I can't take delivery for another couple of weeks until my chest heals more. Not allowed to lift more than 15 pounds. The box with the guitar and case weigh at least ten pounds more than that. I have to be patient.

Due to my surgery, I can't take delivery for another couple of weeks until my chest heals more. Not allowed to lift more than 15 pounds. The box with the guitar and case weigh at least ten pounds more than that. I have to be patient.

Well, if someone like a devoted family member were to unbox it, the guitar itself couldn't weigh more than half that. Right?

Well, if someone like a devoted family member were to unbox it, the guitar itself couldn't weigh more than half that. Right?

The only person here with me is my wife, who is petite and has a very bad back. I wouldn't let her lift it.

Nor would I ask one of my brothers or a friend to sit around with me to wait for the UPS man to bring it into the house. Plus, unboxing is part of the fun! I want to do it!

I can be patient for a couple of weeks. It's no big deal. The guitar isn't going anywhere. Jack's taking good care of it for me. ;)

Last edited:
You, sir, are a better man than I!

Nah, it's just that I have a couple of nice Private Stocks of very recent vintage. So I'm not hurting for sweet guitars to play in the meantime.

I'm so happy with what I have that in a way, I feel kind of foolish buying this one.

On the other hand, it'll be an interesting alternative when it arrives - of course, the proof will come in the studio, when it'll be tested in sessions. With any luck, it will work for me.

Last edited:
Back