NWLMD

László

Too Many Notes
It's a beautiful day! Wood Library McCarty with 58/15 pickups, maple neck. BRW fretboard. Black gold on East Coast maple!

Yum:

May the guitar gods bless it with great tone... ;)

It looks great, but I'm a bit afraid you are going to have some hard decisions when recording. Too many great guitars.

I know; the 30th and the McSC are different enough that choices as to which to record tracks with were cut-and-dried.

This does complicate things.

But when Jack announced this WL run, I was unable to resist the lure of the new McCarty. I think this one really looks the business, too - interesting East Coast flame, nice looking BRW board, beautiful neck and back. I'll give the customary tone report with clips when it comes.

Shazam! That thing's a beauty! Congrats on a great score.

There's a downside though.....

Since we all know how neat and tidy you like to keep your studio I fear you'll have to part with something to avoid clutter. I'll P.M. you my address so you can send "Hammer of the Gods" this way :vroam:

Congrats Les, looks sweet! Interesting with the maple neck on this model, looks sweet and I think you'll love the feel. Wonder what kind of sonic impact it will have.

Really exquisite looking instrument Les. Enjoy and play it in good health!!!

Congrats Les. Really looking forward to a tone report on those pickups. I'm hearing good things about them.

Les that is one classy-looking guitar you will soon have there! I predict that the Tone Gods will bless her mightily, as they have with your others...

Exquisite choice as always Les, and it seems she has the faux binding with this awesome color
:top: wait for your detailed tone report, but be extra careful with your back (now you have 3 electric guitars to alternate)
Congrats my friend

Back