NPAD!!! I finally got one!

Oh no, much more useful, just much less popular

Yeah, we call the ones that have a fear of dentist or a love of meth... The "summer toothed ones" as in...some are there, some are not. ;) I just go for the laughing gas and the scenery...the dental hygienist at my dentist office is smoking hawt!

Yeah, we call the ones that have a fear of dentist or a love of meth... The "summer toothed ones" as in...some are there, some are not. ;) I just go for the laughing gas and the scenery...the dental hygienist at my dentist office is smoking hawt!

What is it with that profession? My dentist has 3 hot ones in the office but the DH is smokin! Guess his 3 practices and Porsche don’t hurt matters.

What is it with that profession? My dentist has 3 hot ones in the office but the DH is smokin! Guess his 3 practices and Porsche don’t hurt matters.

OK, but these dudes have feelings!;)

jdPOq6q.png

Back