NPAD!!! I finally got one!

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
Well I finally own an "actual" guitar amp. A Yamaha THR10II- Wireless. Ive been playing thru my ME80 out to either headphones or a Bluetooth speaker for 2+ years and it was long overdue. I got the amp with a suprize delivery via FedEx on Sunday, if you can believe that! Then the Line6 G10 T showed up on Monday.

I sold a CV strat and my Boss ME80 multi-effects to pull this one off and I gotta say it was a great trade off. I ABSOLUTELY love this thing!!! Keep in mind, outside of owning a Blackstar HT5R for about a week, right after I started playing this is my first amp.

No, it's no Archon...but for my particular situation (@$$hole neighbors) it really is a great little practice amp IMHO. I'm still familiarizing myself with all of it capabilities, but I am VERY impressed so far. Great tones at really low volumes are 100% atainable with this little thing. Not to mention the bluetooh and wireless capabilities are amazing! The price was the only sh!tty part. For a practice rig it's a bit punchy but, now I feel like it's totally worth it. Anyway, just thought I would share my thoughts and first impressions on this great little piece of gear.

C4XYRpd.jpg

ue9oHEi.jpg

Last edited:
So, you finally got an amp and you're going wireless???

(Visions of Scott dancing around in the neighbors yard with his guitar slung low, high fiving the neighbors cat as he goes by, and scaring the paper boy who can't hear the amp and thinks there may be some recreational chemicals involved as he sees Scott go into the duckwalk)

So, you finally got an amp and you're going wireless???

(Visions of Scott dancing around in the neighbors yard with his guitar slung low, high fiving the neighbors cat as he goes by, and scaring the paper boy who can't hear the amp and thinks there may be some recreational chemicals involved as he sees Scott go into the duckwalk)

none of that is unusual in alabama.

So true! That may even be a little tame for Alabama.
End all of those sentences with, “with no pants on.” There, that’s more realistic!
Danced in the neighbor’s yard, with no pants on.
Hi-fived the neighbor’s cat, with no pants on.
Scared the mailman, with no pants on.

See??!! That’s much more fun.

Back