NGD Withdrawal...... had to do something about it

One of my favorite PRS colors! That is spectacular! Enjoy and HNGD!

Here are some pics
IMG_0144_zpsivcqqoot.jpg

IMG_0147_zpsnaosgyf3.jpg

DSCN4704_zpstorvivgm.jpg

Withdrawal symptoms now all gone:D[/QUOTE]

Replaced by a huge green monster of envy... (by me :D)

Congrats that is a beauty

Last edited:
Congratulations !!! Beautiful guitar. Gotta love Trampas Green. One of my favorites... Enjoy !

Cheers,

Rikster :cool:

They're not. You need one! :D

+1 - I used to own an LP - Tone was to die for but that was it. The 594 has the killer tone as well as all of the great features that you get with a PRS core model
Interestingly, without prompting Mrs. started talking about a theme guitar she was interested in having built today. This one is completely different from the other one we came up with a little while ago.

Unfortunately - Now comes the not so fun part:(. I am going to have to part with 1-2 guitars, but this guitar has the tone I have been looking for.
With great gear comes great sacrifice. If it replaces the need for the other guitars, it was well worth it. The struggle is real. I have yet to hear one, but I can imagine it being hard to pass up a beauty like that. If you passed it up, the pain might have been greater to settle, than to sacrifice a guitar or two. Enjoy!

I see what you did there.
Interestingly, without prompting Mrs. started talking about a theme guitar she was interested in having built today. This one is completely different from the other one we came up with a little while ago.
'Theme'?

With great gear comes great sacrifice. If it replaces the need for the other guitars, it was well worth it. The struggle is real. I have yet to hear one, but I can imagine it being hard to pass up a beauty like that. If you passed it up, the pain might have been greater to settle, than to sacrifice a guitar or two. Enjoy!
I have decided to sell one guitar that I just never fully bonded with from a tone perspective (the slogan "try before you buy" comes to mind and I didn't do that in this case). I am having a lot of difficulty selecting a second guitar to sell (and may in fact procrastinate ;) , especially if my wife lets me)

It has taken me a long time to get around to this, but I used the translation app on my phone and I have now pieced together what "alberngruppenführer" means (nice choice):D
Thank you, and cheers. I was watching The Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime at the time, I loved the way they took the time to pronounce 'obergruppenführer' every single time.

Back