Question about PRS pickups...

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
My new SE SAS, SE CU24 Quilt, and SE 594 are all getting the following in order.
SAS - Dragon II's, new from Guitar Center
CU24 - 57/08's, also new.
594 - 58/15 LT's, new as well.

Are all 3 new versions of those core pickups the reverse polarity flipped magnet that two of the wire colors are reversed on the neck pickup?

Mostly wondering about the new Dragon II's since I would think they may make the new ones with the new flipped magnet thingy.

Thanks in advance!!!

I know for a fact that the 57/08s are reverse polarity. From what I have seen I think the 58/15 LT pickups may be too.

From the ones I have, the neck pickup is the one that they are flipping the magnet in. The screw poles are North on both the neck and bridge pickups with my older sets. They changed the neck pickup to the screw poles being South.

I know for a fact that the 57/08s are reverse polarity. From what I have seen I think the 58/15 LT pickups may be too.

From the ones I have, the neck pickup is the one that they are flipping the magnet in. The screw poles are North on both the neck and bridge pickups with my older sets. They changed the neck pickup to the screw poles being South.
Yeah, and these Dragon II's are supposed to be new from Guitar Center. I would assume they have the new reversing.

I guess I'll have to check them with a multi-meter. My Fluke has a simulated analog sweep meters on the bottom of the display.

Yeah, and these Dragon II's are supposed to be new from Guitar Center. I would assume they have the new reversing.

I guess I'll have to check them with a multi-meter. My Fluke has a simulated analog sweep meters on the bottom of the display.
I haven't seen any of the new versions of the Dragon II pickups. One thing that may point one way or the other is how many wires do they have? From what I have seen it looks like anything that is still two wire is in phase with each other and anything that is 4 wire is out. I don't know that is the case across all of their pickups but it is looking like that may be the case.

I still have the old DII pickups I had pulled from my CU22 by the PTC. I have gone back and forth on getting rid of them. I like to keep the stock parts for the guitars so I can either put them back to stock or include them in the sale for the right price if I ever sold the guitar off. I usually put them back to stock.

Fluke meters are the stuff. I finally decided to spend the money and buy one this year. It does everything a couple of my other devices do but it is all in one unit now. I really did need it. It was getting kind of ridiculous pulling devices out of totes I use for gigs to use them in the house then having to make sure I didn't forget to put them back so I had them if I needed them on the road.

I think the LT set from the limited aftermarket run are reversed, but they're a little different...

Bridge: black cloth wire is hot, red and plastic coated black are the series connection (soldered together and to the push/pull for splits), green is ground. Braid is shield (solder to back of pot).

Neck: black cloth wire is hot, green and white are the series connection (soldered together and to the push/pull for splits), red is ground. Braid is shield (solder to back of pot).

Back