NGD: SC 594 1.0

I believe it has TCI 5815 LT pickups, but not the "new" 5815+ pickups optimized for the SCs for the 2020 Model Year. I don't think that is a big deal, the 5815 LTs have always been great, especially in the SCs! ;)

You can send the serial number to PRS Customer Service, they should be able to validate for you.

Happy Birthday, BTW!

How that top was not classified as a 10-Top is beyond me! ;)

Thanks, Pres! I thought the same thing about the top, hopefully it's not Photoshop'd too badly. I have always loved Vintage Cherry Sunburst type finishes, though, and have never owned one until now. There was a similar finish on a PS with eagle block inlays that ran through PSF about a year ago. Such a gorgeous guitar, man.

Full frontal:

mbpmuhip3hxs70dancoy.jpg

God I love a full frontal. :)

Congrats on a PRS 594 in a classic finish.

That's the way to celebrate your birthday, with a beautiful 594. I've always loved CSB, my lp copy is the same color. Congrats, and be sure to love it long time!

So it's my birthday tomorrow, and I was innocently roaming Reverb when I BOUGHT THIS SC594 WITHOUT HESITATION.

widscfujjzm4cctnt0zu.jpg

I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO???
My birthday is in 10 days but I wish that in the near future I can treat myself with an awesome SC 594 like yours.
Congrats, enjoy it in good health for many many years to come, happy birthday.

Happy Birthday!
For those interested there is one very similar at Midwood guitars. It's a 2020 model 594 sc with TCI.

Back