NGD: SC 594 1.0

ViperDoc

Plugged In.
So it's my birthday tomorrow, and I was innocently roaming Reverb when I BOUGHT THIS SC594 WITHOUT HESITATION.

widscfujjzm4cctnt0zu.jpg

I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO???

Awesome, congrats!

I was SOOO close to getting that one about a week ago. I **LOVE** that "new" Dark Cherry / Vintage Sunburst finish with the Amber middle and the Cherry Burst, especially on an SC.

That is a killer top for a non-10 Top, and thus a killer deal. Based on the build date, it is Nitro as well!

Awesome, congrats!

I was SOOO close to getting that one about a week ago. I **LOVE** that "new" Dark Cherry / Vintage Sunburst finish with the Amber middle and the Cherry Burst, especially on an SC.

That is a killer top for a non-10 Top, and thus a killer deal. Based on the build date, it is Nitro as well!
SICK! I see it has phase 3 which I don't mind, but I wonder about the pickups....

Awesome, congrats!

If it’s Nitro I would bet you have the TCI pickups.

WOW!!!! I'll confirm next week!

If it’s Nitro I would bet you have the TCI pickups.

WOW!!!! I'll confirm next week!

I believe it has TCI 5815 LT pickups, but not the "new" 5815+ pickups optimized for the SCs for the 2020 Model Year. I don't think that is a big deal, the 5815 LTs have always been great, especially in the SCs! ;)

You can send the serial number to PRS Customer Service, they should be able to validate for you.

Happy Birthday, BTW!

Back