NGD - PRS SE 35th Anniversary Custom 24

WildWayz

Here's my PRS SE 35th Anniversary Custom 24 - Black Gold Burst. Think it is the first in the UK, if not the world?

An unboxing video (apologies, didn't know my phone stops the video at 5mins!):
https://youtu.be/pKHWpZUPRtI

I'd say the last few photos are more like the proper finish on her. When the natural light hits it, it becomes more sunburst finish. When normal light hits it, it's the Black Gold Burst.

Just changing the tuners out for locking ones and putting some strap locks on.

Action seemed really good out of the box, but looks like it could be lowered a tad if I really wanted to, but I love the bit of pull up action!

This guitar feels like quality. Frets are nice and polished, no sharp ends!

The colour is more like the first photo:

s2v06Dj.jpg

When natural light hits it, it goes a bit more like a sunburst.

RgpZ2ug.jpg

IlQLe2B.jpg

lqhcHSH.jpg

mRYMLNZ.jpg

It is honestly, one of the nicest guitars i've owned!

v9zUBha.jpg

2UodnSu.jpg

Bangin’!

Damn, those inlays look great.

I've never played a 'full fat' PRS - always think that i'm 'not worthy' enough... or maybe I'll want to buy one! lol

If this PRS isn't even close to how good a CE or Core is, then I have no idea what to expect... as I feel this guitar is pretty much 'it'. It ticked all the boxes I wanted on a PRS other than a fully carved maple cap. I know it's a maple cap with a veneer on it, which doesn't bother me. I put Vanson locking tuners on her and some Schaller Strap Locks - and that is all that's been done. Oh, I used chapstick on the nut too.

Does anyone know if it's possible to install chrome pickup covers on this guitar?

Where did you order yours from?
I pre-ordered from Dave’s. They handle a lot of PRS, so I would think they would have some pull. I don’t know what the state side supply looks like. Dave’s had a used one in stock for like 2 hours. I missed that one.

I pre-ordered from Dave’s. They handle a lot of PRS, so I would think they would have some pull. I don’t know what the state side supply looks like. Dave’s had a used one in stock for like 2 hours. I missed that one.
There's not many in the UK. I think I got one of the first in Europe. Another store got about 6 in (online store). Andertons etc have none yet.

It's so random.

Back