NGD - PRS SE 35th Anniversary Custom 24

Super-nice! I love that burst. So classy.
Man I am terrible at this, are you guys referring to the picture I just tried to post, or the pictures by the gentleman who started the thread? I can’t see the one I tried to post...did it work lol?
xWaMnn3afAdF3fbNA

Man I am terrible at this, are you guys referring to the picture I just tried to post, or the pictures by the gentleman who started the thread? I can’t see the one I tried to post...did it work lol?
xWaMnn3afAdF3fbNA
Yours never worked :(
Just paste the links to the images in here instead

Whew, okay thanks! I couldn’t do it with the photo icon here in the post menu, using IMGR Or google photos, and I couldn’t paste with google photos, only imgr. I couldn’t see the photos until you replied. I noticed I didn’t have to click a link to see the photos you posted-did you have to or could you see them in my post? I really appreciate your help and patience if I was annoying with my failed attempts! You rock wild ways!

Whew, okay thanks! I couldn’t do it with the photo icon here in the post menu, using IMGR Or google photos, and I couldn’t paste with google photos, only imgr. I couldn’t see the photos until you replied. I noticed I didn’t have to click a link to see the photos you posted-did you have to or could you see them in my post? I really appreciate your help and patience if I was annoying with my failed attempts! You rock wild ways!

You posted a link to the post - not the image.
When you attached the image, you pasted in your full URL ie:
https://imgur.com/gallery/cgq2b3I

That is a link to the page which has the image embedded in it - not the direct link to the image which actually is:
https://i.imgur.com/I6oyFnI.jpg

All I did was go to your link, right clicked the image and selected "Copy Image URL" - then pasted that into the Add Image button. :)

She's a stunner man! Congrats! They are really showing off with these SE aren't they!?!?! DIG!!!

Where oh where is my 35th anny SE? I pre-ordered months ago, they have been arriving in the UK. The used one at Dave's is problematic. I am really allergic to buying a brand new guitar, but I made an exception for the 35th Se and now I am getting a little impatient.

Any one know the brand of strings that come on this guitar?

My 35th came in on the 10th of Jan. Love it with 0 issues. Play through a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III. Electro-Harmonix Soul Food and Boss DD-7. The clean and dirt tones are amazing. So many options with these pick ups. Like having a PRS, Strat and Tele all in one.

Any one know the brand of strings that come on this guitar?

My 35th came in on the 10th of Jan. Love it with 0 issues. Play through a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III. Electro-Harmonix Soul Food and Boss DD-7. The clean and dirt tones are amazing. So many options with these pick ups. Like having a PRS, Strat and Tele all in one.

They're PRS Strings. They are made by D'Addario, but differ slightly from what D'Addario sells.

https://us.prsaccessories.com/collections/guitar-strings

I brought home the used SE 35th that mkerner129 returned to Dave's. I played it for about an hour in the store and used the trem a lot (I haven't used it on my other PRS before) if I replicate mkerner129's issue I will just keep bringing it back to Dave's until one of us says uncle. It helps that I live about 2.5 miles away. I'll add some photos soon.

They do look a lot alike. We adopted Heidi from the Turks and Caicos, she’s what is known as a potcake. They are the feral dogs of the Caribbean. She seems to be shepard, retriever, and terrier. A great dog very sweet and well behaved.

She takes instruction very well, she just wants to make everyone happy.

They do look a lot alike. We adopted Heidi from the Turks and Caicos, she’s what is known as a potcake. They are the feral dogs of the Caribbean. She seems to be shepard, retriever, and terrier. A great dog very sweet and well behaved.

She takes instruction very well, she just wants to make everyone happy.
Ours is also a rescue. We’re in suburban Chicago and got her from a local rescue organization. She was moved up here after tornadoes tore through Joplin, Missouri back in 2012. They said shepherd mix. We call her a Schiller Hound

https://www.dogsindepth.com/hound_dog_breeds/schiller_hound.html

She’s the same; just wants to make everyone happy.

Hi, anyone getting a grounding noise? Mine will stop with the noise only when I touch the tap switches.

Back