NGD - OMG She's here and you all were right!

What an interesting/beautiful color combo. I would never think of those colors together on the same canvas, but it works GREAT!!! ( as I just posted on a Santana. One day! Till then, I will live vicariously through you!!!

What an interesting/beautiful color combo. I would never think of those colors together on the same canvas, but it works GREAT!!! ( as I just posted on a Santana. One day! Till then, I will live vicariously through you!!!
Thanks! And I know the feeling I spent the last 15 years living vicariously through others, working, saving, and finally I'm here.

Awesome guitar! I love green guitars! I'm sure it's gunna give you some good jam sessions!

I already took mine to a writing session today and I was running rampant with ideas. Some of those ideas I wouldn't be able to play on my other guitars.
Thank you as well and congrats again on your score! I'm realizing the potential on this one more and more. At first I was concerned with only the "3 pickup selection possibilities" but um nope.

Back