NGD - and still in shock (S2 McCarty 594 10th Anni)

I just got the black amber burst model today, and very happy is an understatement.

Total noob question: Is there a way of knowing which limited ed number each guitar is? Apparently there were only 1,000 made worldwide, so is there a 999/1000 etc number anywhere that I'm just not seeing?

I just got the black amber burst model today, and very happy is an understatement.

Total noob question: Is there a way of knowing which limited ed number each guitar is? Apparently there were only 1,000 made worldwide, so is there a 999/1000 etc number anywhere that I'm just not seeing?
I haven’t seen one

Negative. The ones that they actually number from a limited run are all listed as 1 of 1,000 (or however many there are). That way no one can say, "I have number one, and it's worth more). In the past they did actually number each individual guitar.

Pictures first...

WN3wyz0.jpg

Until a few hours ago, I had a Gretsch semi-hollow that I just never really bonded with. So I took it to the local PRS dealer to see if they'd take it as trade-in. They would, they did. The guitar I had my eye on was sold out, and this one was a little pricier than the one I wanted, but we reached an accord, and now...

This guitar actually sounds ok. ;)

It's a S2 McCarty 594 10th Anniversary model, and I do believe it's a bit better sounding than the S2 McCarty 594 I tried the other day, and the SE McCarty 594 I also tried.

And so purty.....
Nice

Yeah, that's killer, congrats!
And fo sho it'll sound a bit better than a reg S2 or SE as it has core pups and electronics if memory serves...
I have an S2 10th Anniversary with the 58/15 LT pups. The pick ups ussually found in core guitars. The regular (not anniversary) editions come with the LT "S" pick ups, I believe.

Back