NGD: Hollowbody II Artist Pack (Custom Color)

TheLepracon

Hollowbody Nut
I have been waiting on this one for a few months. Finally arrived and I am jacked up. I have played hundreds of PRS and I have to say this one is heads and shoulders above the other ones i have played. i don't know what they are doing out in MD these days but they are churning out some seriously killer instruments right now! I own a 2012 HBII Artist in FBJ and this one just kills that guitar. Both of my Techs agreed with me. Best PRS they have played! The color got some laughs from the coworkers :) I have always been tempted by a Pink or Purple guitar so i figured... why not combine them! I figured worse case it would look good hanging in my daughters room :) Full Specs:

Hollow Body II Artist Package
Flamed Maple Top (Hand Picked)
Bonnie Pink/AL Burst
East Indian Rosewood Neck
Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard and Headstock Veneer
Ab Two Tone Birds

What do you guys think of the color?
photo-1-e1394053102184.jpg
photo-2-e1394053130137.jpg

photo-3-e1394053153527.jpg
photo-4-e1394053172859.jpg

as soon as I looked at it I smelled " cotton candy " and heard a ferris wheel in background..awesome Gtr !

Love it! That is sooooooo damned close to the perfect guitar I've been looking for. Congrats!

That's gorgeous. And Dave's shop is great. My family and I traveled to LaX to bike the Elroy Sparta Trail and I picked up a nice PRS studio...the first of 3 PRSs I have purchased from them.

Enjoy your new guitar!

Nice guitar Tylor. I think I need a HBII with a rosewood neck. Not sure I'd go for the same color though. :)

Back