NF3 Alert!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Decent price on this one from Norway. Looks like the nut was replaced. No affiliation.

Decent price on this one from Norway. Looks like the nut was replaced. No affiliation.

Wish I knew how customs would handle this… seems there is no definitive answer to that. It’s the first properly priced NF3 I’ve seen in ages.

Wish I knew how customs would handle this… seems there is no definitive answer to that. It’s the first properly priced NF3 I’ve seen in ages.
I am by no means an expert, but when I bought a similarly priced guitar from Japan earlier this year, customs was about $100 or so. Unfortunately I don't know where you'd look to get definitive info.

I've never bought a guitar overseas, but I would. I've purchased many items overseas, and some as high dollar or more than my guitars. I've never had an issue with customs or any sticker shock. It's all how it's filled out and the customs agent that day.

Well, that one sold quickly. @RickP?
No, unfortunately it wasn’t me. The ones on Reverb would all be gone if they‘d quit applying the “Klon effect” to their pricing! But I suppose that’s not just NF3s these days. :) If not for the unknowns of US Customs, I’d have bought it but taking a chance that they’d tack 20% on and make it the same cost as the others steered me away. That’s my sort of luck with these things. Pretty sure I’m going to try an NF53 or MK if a stateside deal doesn’t appear first.

Hopefully, if someone on the forum snagged it we’ll hear about it (and the fees) soon.

One just popped up on Reverb. I just ordered a Fender Tone Master Pro to check out or I’d look into this one. Non-insane price and free shipping.

I think this one could be gone before I click "Post Reply". Fairly substantial price-drop.

As much as I would like to buy it, and as supportive as my wife is, if I did, I think I'd be dead horsemeat (TM).

EDIT: I just noticed there is no serial number on it, and it doesn't look photo-shopped. Proceed at your own risk, I suppose.

Last edited:
That's a beaut and I'm tempted. As far as the missing serial number, I wouldn't be concerned. For whatever reason the serial numbers on the NF3s wear off pretty quickly. I know one or two of mine are nearly or completely worn away.

I think this one could be gone before I click "Post Reply". Fairly substantial price-drop.

As much as I would like to buy it, and as supportive as my wife is, if I did, I think I'd be dead horsemeat (TM).

EDIT: I just noticed there is no serial number on it, and it doesn't look photo-shopped. Proceed at your own risk, I suppose.

There's no way that thing is fake.

So what was the reason for no S/N? Photoshop or?
I haven't asked. It's obviously a NF3, and I know the serial on one of mine was nearly gone not long after new. I'll have to ask.

The user has no feedback, so I'm taking the chance that Reverb will stand by their guarantees if it goes sideways.

Back