NF3 Alert!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
During the time period when these were made, all the maple necked guitars had fading serial numbers. I have 3 with indistinguishable numbers, and all with hand tags.
I have a 2012 (according to the hang tag), and same thing...serial number is faded badly. Cherry red w/rosewood board. I love it! I've got to figure out why it keeps popping the D string though. Maybe I should change the strings more often.

I do keep hoping that the seafoam green one with the rosewood board will re-emerge some day. It was stolen from UPS a year and a half ago. It was on its way to me from Chicago. It ticked every box. I did buy an SAS NF3, but I really wanted that guitar.

I do keep hoping that the seafoam green one with the rosewood board will re-emerge some day. It was stolen from UPS a year and a half ago. It was on its way to me from Chicago. It ticked every box. I did buy an SAS NF3, but I really wanted that guitar.
Fingers crossed it reappears for you. At a good price, of course!

How do you like the SAS Narrowfield? That is one model I don't see around much.

What would a ‘good’ price be? It’s a very high quality US-made instrument with a unique tone. I found mine buried in a store somewhere a few years back, new old stock, gladly paid €2k for it and felt that it was worth every penny. And on top of it being a truly wonderful musical instrument, it’s rare. I’d say that letting one go for less than €1750 is plain silly and for less than €2k is unwise.

Back