New Game: The Picture Clue Thread

docbennett

Banned
here is another game to complement our growing "song title game". this one requires a bit more ingenuity.

Rules are simple...put together a group of pictures that, when "deciphered" provide a common phrase....I typically use song titles, as they are easier to figure out.

Edit...this rule will increase potential participation....

BTW..hint for posting...a lot of us can't see photos from photobucket (or equivalent) from work computers. it's always best if you can copy a photo as opposed to placing a link...when photos are copied from a link that we can't access, we can't solve the puzzle. Of course, sometimes you're limited in the photos you can use..but, whenever possible, try to copy and paste a photo instead of posting a link to the photo.

I will get started with a super easy one, to get everyone aclimated to the game. If you solve a puzzle, it would be great if you could follow up with clues of your own. Mark, get set...GO!!

1+1 = ????

heaven2.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmmm....since I can't figure out what "Hammock-anesthesia" signifies, I will formally give up and wait for the answer.

Don't forget...post #11 is awaiting solution as well.

Street of Dreams - Rainbow ? My wife convinced me. I think the switch is "on". She says it's going to be turned OFf. I don't make those kind of assumptions. Not sure how we're still. married after 17+ years :laugh:

#12 - Endless Love? Not sure yet...

Here's another: 5 word title all summed up in one photo.

Mrs-Doubtfire-robin-williams-7631037-1987-2560_zpsb35c3923.jpg

Just to catch up..#11 WAS Street of Dreams, and the light was about to be turned off!! I guess we are ready for the next one!

Back