Need some opinions pls and thx

Lola

❤️guitar
I need your honest opinion on who was a better guitar player overall Angus or Malcolm? Pls tell my why. For those of you who do not like these guys no worries. I need to sort some things out in my mind.

When guitar hero's are discussed you never see either of the Young brothers mentioned but when you look up best selling rocks bands you don't have to look very far down the list to find AC/DC. What's my point? I dunno, I hardly ever know but I love some AC/DC.

Honest question - why are you asking who is better?

It’s kind of a long story. I will pm you if wish.

I honestly don’t know. I’m aware of Angus’ soloing ability within the confines of an AC/DC song, but have we ever seen what he is really capable of.

I get he impression that Malcolm was happy being part of the rhythm section in the band.

I am going with Malcolm. Riffs, timing, pocket, on the money like clockwork. He set the foundation for his brother to go berserk and expend all his energy. :)

People always talk about how simple the music is and it is only such and such chords... The fact of the matter is nailing those chords crisp and clean and with the right attitude behind it is no simple task. That guy was a machine and deserves far more credit than he gets for his playing.

I am going with Malcolm. Riffs, timing, pocket, on the money like clockwork. He set the foundation for his brother to go berserk and expend all his energy. :)

People always talk about how simple the music is and it is only such and such chords... The fact of the matter is nailing those chords crisp and clean and with the right attitude behind it is no simple task. That guy was a machine and deserves far more credit than he gets for his playing.
I love this reply. Thank you! ❤️

Back