NDG! Another 35th Anniversary

Strikingly stunning. I absolutely love this color when it looks like yours i.e. with vivid colors and fantastic color separation.
It reminds me a lot about of aqua violet and northern lights.

thanks everyone! It changes colors so much depending on the angle, anywhere from dark purple to light blue. Quickly becoming my favorite finish.

Congratulation, it is a stunning guitar!
The Cu24 35th anniversary guitar is the best PRS guitar I’ve ever played - it’s also the only PRS guitar I’ve played.:p

So, what will be your next PRS?

Congratulation, it is a stunning guitar!
The Cu24 35th anniversary guitar is the best PRS guitar I’ve ever played - it’s also the only PRS guitar I’ve played.:p

So, what will be your next PRS?

I've owned quite a few PRS's over the past few years, a bunch of different models. Honestly, I think I'm going to just stick to CU24's from now own, unless something new or really special comes along. I've owned 594 double cuts, SC245's, P22's, Studio's, SE's, Mira's, Vela's, Paul's, probably some others I can't even think of right now, but the CU24 is definitely the one that feels most at home in my hands. I like the thinner body, the lack of a middle pickup, and the 24 frets. The only other PRS that really has me thinking of trying something else would be a 594 Single Cut. Idealy, if there were ever a single cut with the thinner body of the CU24, I'd jump on that, I just don't like thick bodies (guitars, women are a different story LOL).

I've owned quite a few PRS's over the past few years, a bunch of different models. Honestly, I think I'm going to just stick to CU24's from now own, unless something new or really special comes along. I've owned 594 double cuts, SC245's, P22's, Studio's, SE's, Mira's, Vela's, Paul's, probably some others I can't even think of right now, but the CU24 is definitely the one that feels most at home in my hands. I like the thinner body, the lack of a middle pickup, and the 24 frets. The only other PRS that really has me thinking of trying something else would be a 594 Single Cut. Idealy, if there were ever a single cut with the thinner body of the CU24, I'd jump on that, I just don't like thick bodies (guitars, women are a different story LOL).

That’s quite an impressive journey you’ve been on to get you “back to basics” so to speak! I’m not saying my Cu24 was the first guitar I’ve had, only the first PRS, and the question I ask myself now is why I didn’t get one earlier?:) It’s such an inspiring instrument to play.

Out of the ones you’ve had, which one did you like the best, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m thinking I should really get a stop tail 22-fret double cut PRS and have already harassed this forum about it (and got great responses).

I started my journey about 5-6 years ago with PRS. I think the first one I had was an old beat up Artist CU22. If it hadn't been beat up so bad, I would still have it, since it ignited my passion for all things PRS.

I have 2 currently that I feel I'll never get rid of. My 2013 CU24, and this new 35th CU24. I kick myself every day for selling my original P22 and a Paul's guitar in the blue fade, but I'll never sell my 2013 CU24 and this 35th is definitely in the running for that, too.

Nice, thanks! I’m debating myself which I’d be happiest about, a 594 or a Paul’s, but who am I kidding - I should really just be content with my Cu24, it’s more than I deserve.:) There’s something with PRS that starts an itch though...

Anyways, you’ve got a superb looking guitar there and I hope you’ll enjoy it many years to come!

Nice, thanks! I’m debating myself which I’d be happiest about, a 594 or a Paul’s, but who am I kidding - I should really just be content with my Cu24, it’s more than I deserve.:) There’s something with PRS that starts an itch though...

Anyways, you’ve got a superb looking guitar there and I hope you’ll enjoy it many years to come!

To me, the neck has to feel just right or the guitar doesn't work for me at all. I've owned 2 Paul's and 2 594's. I swear the first 594 neck felt perfect, sold it anyway. I recently bought another, and the neck feels HUGE. I don't remember much about the Paul's necks, but I'm thinking they were pretty much Pattern Regulars, unless I'm mistaken. I definitely like the Pattern Regular a lot more than any of the other carves. Go with what feels right.

To me, the neck has to feel just right or the guitar doesn't work for me at all. I've owned 2 Paul's and 2 594's. I swear the first 594 neck felt perfect, sold it anyway. I recently bought another, and the neck feels HUGE. I don't remember much about the Paul's necks, but I'm thinking they were pretty much Pattern Regulars, unless I'm mistaken. I definitely like the Pattern Regular a lot more than any of the other carves. Go with what feels right.

I know, but finding a well stocked PRS dealer in my part of the world is close to impossible, even getting to a guitar store in 2020 has proved to be a challenge.:(

Back