My MT100 died!

4um7Zk1.jpg

Well the replacement arrived today. Huge thanks to Jack Gretz at Northeast Music center. He sent out a replacement right away!
Top notch service!!

Very happy with this amp! It sounds incredible!

Nice! Jack is the best, I've snagged a couple guitars from him over the years and they are just perfect..

Charles

4um7Zk1.jpg

Well the replacement arrived today. Huge thanks to Jack Gretz at Northeast Music center. He sent out a replacement right away!
Top notch service!!

Jack Gretz is awesome. I only buy guitars and amps from him.

I miss CAD.
There is still a CAD amp in production, the DG30. And it’s an incredible amp worth every cent.

i understand the need to offer amps priced extremely competitively, hence money saving overseas manufacture, but PRS is known for high end products.

Compromised components or build quality bugs me.

The CAD amps are worth every penny.

There is still a CAD amp in production, the DG30. And it’s an incredible amp worth every cent.

i understand the need to offer amps priced extremely competitively, hence money saving overseas manufacture, but PRS is known for high end products.

Compromised components or build quality bugs me.

I’d like to add a DG30 and DGT both!

I get the economics, at least the concept, but (like you, I think) the compromises to get to that lower price point just say “less” to me. I emphasize to me with that. I have zero issue with other amps of foreign manufacture or whatever components being made, or with owners wanting/using/loving them. I’m saying that my experience echos your statement word-for-word:

Back to this thread, and the subject at hand, we can only hope these are early unit issues and they turn out to be the exception. It’s a true downer to invest in a new amp, look forward to it, and have it crater on you. Like wrecking a new car… never feels new again, even if the repairs make it appear to be.

Generator MKIII. I couldn't decide if I wanted the Purple or the Red version but this one had them both.
I Have The 120 MK III As Well And Really Enjoy It For A Lot Of Things. It Certainly Has A Lot To Offer And Covers A Ton Of Ground! Enjoy It!!

4um7Zk1.jpg

Top notch service!!

Anybody Else Notice The MT-100 Logo Difference?

Back