My MT100 died!

Maybe because it's about 100% weird to model your swimsuit line using selfies on the internet?
IDK... some guy was on Shark Tank a few weeks ago who had a million dollars in sales and did all his own modeling, and 80% of his sales were on the internet. Why pay tens of thousands of dollars for models, locations and photographers, if you look like that and selfies sell millions of dollars of merch?

She’s got 2.8 million followers... like it or not, it’s become a more than legitimate way to do business

I haven't posted in the forum in a minute, but I did just get an MT100 from Sweetwater early last week and thought I'd throw my experience out there. It was listed as a demo, for what it's worth.

So far, there have been no issues. I have played through both my Recto cab and Captor X with headphones for an hour or so a few times now. Master was set about 10-11 o'clock on the Lead channel, kinda all over the place on the other two. It took me no time to dial the sweetness that made me love the MT15. I need some time with the OD channel since I play mostly high gain chuggy stuff, but it did sound good playing around. I expected a little noise like the MT15, but I don't think it's unreasonable. My signal chain has a little noise anyways from some older pedals.

My Dual Rec just earned a spot on the shelf for now because of this amp. Yes, the MT100 is not hand built and made in the USA, but I can think of a few high dollar amps known for constant issues, especially in the QC department. That being said, I am cautiously optimistic that I got a good one.

If anything pops up, I'll give an update.

BTW, Elizabeth Hurley can keep on posting selfies. There will be no complaints from me!! ;)

And, this is at 58 years old!

elizabeth-hurley-in-bikini-instagram-photos-july-2019-17.jpg

elizabeth-hurley-2.jpg
I have that same bathing suit

Back