MT 15

I just hope one of us wins (us being forum dudes and dudettes).

Besides, SOMEONE here needs to get one before Bodia! Even though it's part of his job as Chief Enabler, he can't always be first! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Also note: As of now, this looks like it could be the fastest and biggest selling PRS item ever. These things hit the market any day and in droves. THOUSANDS of new owners, many whom own no other PRS gear, will flood the forum looking to talk about their new amp! Won’t that be cool!

I fully expect it to be very cool, but I’m willing to bet that the Mayer Strat will be YUGE! And will sell more.

I'm with you on the Mayer Strat being a big seller. Just thinking that at $650 the MT is going to attract ALL KINDS of buyers who never looked at anything PRS before now. One of my die hard Mesa Boogie buddies heard one and ordered one on the spot. I never thought he'd buy anything but a Boogie. He's still teasing me for telling him I"m selling the Mark V because the Archon is so great. He heard that MT, said he asked three times if they were sure about the price (because he couldn't believe it sounded that good for that much $), and ordered on the spot.

For PRS sake, I hope we're both right.

Keep in mind, the give away is not just the MT15, but a Tremonti Standard Single Cut, a 1x12 cab and assorted other goodies as well. The only thing I'm not sure of is whether they will ship all to my house, or if I have to drive to MD to pick it up ( be still my aching heart).

I fully expect it to be very cool, but I’m willing to bet that the Mayer Strat will be YUGE! And will sell more.

I guess I'm going to have to buy two!

Keep in mind, the give away is not just the MT15, but a Tremonti Standard Single Cut, a 1x12 cab and assorted other goodies as well. The only thing I'm not sure of is whether they will ship all to my house, or if I have to drive to MD to pick it up ( be still my aching heart).

I'm in MD. I'll get them for ya. ;)

What's your address? Asking for a friend..

..ly UPS driver. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Back