MT 15

I guess the song really belongs in an HXDA thread. I'll find one to put it in. Hope I haven't hijacked too much.

Cool, just know you play keyboards, so I was about to be really impressed with the quality of a “harp patch”

Oh, there’s some “trickeration” here and there, as one sportscaster calls certain football plays...I’m all about messin’ with the audio! :eek:
Nothing wrong with a little assistance and polishing. At 675 years old you deserve a little “refurbishment”;):rolleyes:

Sounds good, Les!

Thanks, Dream!

Makin’ music is what the gods of tone ordained that we do with this guitar and amp stuff, right?

“Les...”

“Wha...what...who’s that talking to me out of thin air?”

“Les, it’s the gods of tone. You have this stuff. Make some music with it.”

“But what if I suck? Like, wouldn’t you rather listen to something good?”

“Doesn’t matter, Les. If you bought it, you must record!”

“I dunno...”

“Les, do not f#ck with the tone gods. Just sayin’.”

Thanks, Dream!

Makin’ music is what the gods of tone ordained that we do with this guitar and amp stuff, right?

“Les...”

“Wha...what...who’s that talking to me out of thin air?”

“Les, it’s the gods of tone. You have this stuff. Make some music with it.”

“But what if I suck? Like, wouldn’t you rather listen to something good?”

“Doesn’t matter, Les. If you bought it, you must record!”

“I dunno...”

“Les, do not f#ck with the tone gods. Just sayin’.”
In the style of “Field of Dreams” -

“Record it and they will listen”

Maybe make it into a film called - “Field of Tone”.

In the style of “Field of Dreams” -

“Record it and they will listen”

Maybe make it into a film called - “Field of Tone”.

Except for my tv ad music that people never listen to on purpose, I realize that no one’s really going to listen to this stuff more than once (if that).

I think of it as something I do strictly for the enjoyment of the process of creating it. Otherwise, I’d have to admit it’s a complete waste of time. Who wants to come to that realization?

Wait, I just did.

Uh-oh.

Crap.

Anyone want to buy a whole buncha nice gear? :eek:

Last edited:
Sounds great Les. Get a handful of songs in that style and release an EP. if it were some 50’s doo-wop, you could name it the Schef-tones. Or just Scheftones if you want to go alternative metal. But seriously, it doesn’t cost much to do digital platform releases. Why not?

Back