MT 15

Keep in mind, the give away is not just the MT15, but a Tremonti Standard Single Cut, a 1x12 cab and assorted other goodies as well. The only thing I'm not sure of is whether they will ship all to my house, or if I have to drive to MD to pick it up ( be still my aching heart).
Forgot about that. If I win, I'm doing an online contest to give away the guitar. And maybe the cab, after I finish testing it against my Port City.

Kevin

Forgot about that. If I win, I'm doing an online contest to give away the guitar. And maybe the cab, after I finish testing it against my Port City.

Kevin

That's cool! I know I'm not going to win, but if I did, I've wanted some kind of single cut anyway, so I figured I'd replace the nut, block the trem to down only (make it detune friendly) and then maybe later replace the pickups with \M/ and maybe the trem with Mann. Then rock that thing to be best of my extremely limited ability.

That's cool! I know I'm not going to win, but if I did, I've wanted some kind of single cut anyway, so I figured I'd replace the nut, block the trem to down only (make it detune friendly) and then maybe later replace the pickups with \M/ and maybe the trem with Mann. Then rock that thing to be best of my extremely limited ability.
yeah I was thinking of giving it a test run then putting in a pair of EMG's or something hot like that.

If I win, I'll be surprised because I didn't enter (plus I ordered a head already).

Also, if I win, I guess I'll run my first stereo setup!

Same reason I won't win! Great minds, and all...........

Actually I have sort of a “band” thing happening. It’s more Americana style, but I’m having lots more fun than usual!

Who’d a thunk it?

PS. Played the HXDA on everything so far.

Hey, that’s great Les. Please let us know if you record anything. Even if it’s just a phone video.

Hey, that’s great Les. Please let us know if you record anything. Even if it’s just a phone video.

We’ve recorded one song. It’s strictly a two person recording thing so far.

Definitely no big deal, but I like the tune. Played my PRS acoustic, a McCarty, a 594, and an HXDA, and it was a lot of fun! There are no distortion pedals on the HXDA, the only pedals are wah and a little delay.

https://soundcloud.com/lschefman/waves-of-blue

Edit: I just remembered I have a little tremolo pedal on one of the tracks, though I’m not sure which track, probably the crunchy one. Just a guess, I mixed in mostly dry signal on the pedal.

Last edited:
Back