Mark Holcomb Ltd Edition

Alright, gents! Heard back from my dealer. Estimated delivery date is end of May, so about 8 weeks.

I also upgraded to a paisley case from the standard HSC. Cost me an additional $225, but I love the paisley cases.

Yeah End of may was more what I was expecting. when I ordered mine about 3.5 weeks ago I was told 4-6 weeks but I figured that was just their standard build delivery estimate that they tell everyone. Hoping it's sooner, but right now I'm expecting to get mine in May as well. gonna be the longest 3 months of my life.

Atta boy. It will be worth it.....I have a feeling these guitars are gonna kick all kinds of backside! So, is that you, Shauncho and I that have ordered on here?

I think that's it on here so far. And my buddy has a friend that ordered one too. So that's 4 so far. What if everyone didn't order because they were hoping to pick one up used later and then we have the only 4 versions in existence (besides Marks). Then we'd have the rarest of rare PRSi.

It probably won't happen with dealer stock and all. :D

I think that's it on here so far. And my buddy has a friend that ordered one too. So that's 4 so far. What if everyone didn't order because they were hoping to pick one up used later and then we have the only 4 versions in existence (besides Marks). Then we'd have the rarest of rare PRSi.

It probably won't happen with dealer stock and all. :D

That would be incredible. Would be even cooler if they labeled them "X OF 4" as well. :D

Just make a pact that we'd never sell these, and if we did, it would have to be to each other. Just to keep the collection private, haha.

That would be incredible. Would be even cooler if they labeled them "X OF 4" as well. :D

Just make a pact that we'd never sell these, and if we did, it would have to be to each other. Just to keep the collection private, haha.

If it plays at all like I'm hoping, we will probably never part ways.

That's the plan. My wife has the same idea. I'm not allowed to sell or buy anymore guitars after this. Shucks.

I've talked about wanting to order a PS. My wife said, "And if you get this, you're done, right? Because this is the ultimate, the perfect, the thing that is exactly what you want so you never need another. Right?"

I said, "Have you not been paying attention?"

I've talked about wanting to order a PS. My wife said, "And if you get this, you're done, right? Because this is the ultimate, the perfect, the thing that is exactly what you want so you never need another. Right?"

I said, "Have you not been paying attention?"

lol :top:

Last day for Holcomb orders! hopefully they start posting production pics on the FB page soon! Can't wait to see them start rolling out!

I went with a Dustie Waring because it has a Floyd and it was in stock. But if I get a shot at Holcomb from dealer stock or used I'll grab it.

I went with a Dustie Waring because it has a Floyd and it was in stock. But if I get a shot at Holcomb from dealer stock or used I'll grab it.

Those Warings are awesome as well! I am guessing most of the big dealers will have some dealer stock, so you'll probably be in good shape if you want one in the future. Ordering was pretty much my only option; spec wise, this is perfect for me, so I couldn't chance it.

Agreed. But even more than seeing pics, I can't wait to take mine for a rip! ;)

Double Agree! Can't wait to get my hands on that thing!

Yeah, If this hadn't come out I probably would have gone with the Waring, but I'm going to be keeping my eyes out for a used one.

Day 3 -
So far life on the island is actually kind of relaxing. I'm a bit concerned with where I'm going to find a steady food source, but for now I still have a couple of bags peanuts and some water bottles left. I hope I get rescued soon.

--

My life over the next few months is going to feel like a desert island rescue.

Hahaha totally! I know the feeling. I ordered mine 5 weeks ago. Been the longest 5 weeks of my life so far!

Back