Let's see the family photos!

She said I have a problem. I told her that she has the problem. I'm perfectly broke and happy over here. lol
I am one of lucky ones that has a wife that is supportive of my habit. Last year when I was thinking about buying a PRS Studio her only comment was she would like to see me get back out playing my guitars for people again. I asked her opinion on color of the few I had narrowed it down to and that was it. She didn't even get suspicious when I stopped asking questions. I hung it on the wall and waited to see if she noticed it. She didn't so I pointed it out. I bought the one she picked. I asked her if she got suspicious when I stopped talking about it and she said she figured I bought it. She was right and she likes the look of it.

I am one of lucky ones that has a wife that is supportive of my habit. Last year when I was thinking about buying a PRS Studio her only comment was she would like to see me get back out playing my guitars for people again. I asked her opinion on color of the few I had narrowed it down to and that was it. She didn't even get suspicious when I stopped asking questions. I hung it on the wall and waited to see if she noticed it. She didn't so I pointed it out. I bought the one she picked. I asked her if she got suspicious when I stopped talking about it and she said she figured I bought it. She was right and she likes the look of it.

That's awesome. My wife is a penny pincher, but I'm just giving her a hard time on here for the fun of it. (She's seen the recent posts). She actually blessed my first core purchase last week and helped me pay for it because I am working to sell off some guitars to offset the cost of the purchase, but I found the "one" and didn't want to lose it. I am a lucky lucky man!

CtEeh5H.jpg
Haaaave Mercy!!!!!

Back