NGD - 2020 PRS S2 Standard 22

walrus

I'm back!

Haven't posted in a long time, as I (foolishly) sold my '08 Hollowbody a few years ago. But I'm back with a '20 PRS S2 Standard 22! Love it! Light, resonant (unplugged it sounds great for a solidbody), comfortable - but you guys know that!

Got a deal on it at a local Music Go Round as the previous owner has done a little paint job to cover a few nicks - not terrible, but not professional, either. It's been played, but great frets still, no headstock nicks, etc. Let's call it all "mojo" - and I'm going to play it some more!

See my avatar for a photo, I'm not signed up for any hosting sites.

walrus

Last edited:
Congrats!! looks great!!

18921.jpg

OP I have the exact same guitar...mines about 7lbs and the previous owner put BK pups in it...screams to say the least...its my third Standard 22...btw yours is a Standard 22 not a custom...(standards are more RnR IMO LOL) play the heck out of it and enjoy!!

OP I have the exact same guitar...mines about 7lbs and the previous owner put BK pups in it...screams to say the least...its my third Standard 22...btw yours is a Standard 22 not a custom...(standards are more RnR IMO LOL) play the heck out of it and enjoy!!

Duh! I just changed the thread title and my signature! Not sure what I was thinking - too much partying in the '70's, perhaps!

Thank you!

I'm back!

Haven't posted in a long time, as I (foolishly) sold my '08 Hollowbody a few years ago. But I'm back with a '20 PRS S2 Standard 22! Love it! Light, resonant (unplugged it sounds great for a solidbody), comfortable - but you guys know that!

Got a deal on it at a local Music Go Round as the previous owner has done a little paint job to cover a few nicks - not terrible, but not professional, either. It's been played, but great frets still, no headstock nicks, etc. Let's call it all "mojo" - and I'm going to play it some more!

See my avatar for a photo, I'm not signed up for any hosting sites.

walrus
Nice

Back