It's Winter ..time to pull out those quilts ...

Quilts I traded in (all for guitars I no longer have, except for my PS P245T) which I deeply regret…such is life

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Quilts I traded in (all for guitars I no longer have, except for my PS P245T) which I deeply regret…such is life

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
OMG that PS 245T! Is that Bahama stain? You should have traded it with me, and then I would trade it back to you. I’m the guitar bank and I charge only minimal interest. Hey wait a minute if you deposit a guitar with me I should be paying you interest. Hmm…

I only have 2. One's a Cu24 stoptail:
L2ysOki.jpg

The other is a Cu22 once owned by Paul. I don't know if you can call it a quilt or a flame. It's kind of both. I am traveling and don't have a really good photo of it on my computer, but here is one showing the defect that Paul recognized as proof he once owned it, and the BRW neck.
RhcNG8x.jpg

Here's the night I asked Pual if it used to be his sales guitar. He said he knew it was because they always gave him the ones they couldn't sell because of the defect.
N7WNKQ0.jpg
Oh crap, I have two of his personal guitars!

OMG that PS 245T! Is that Bahama stain? You should have traded it with me, and then I would trade it back to you. I’m the guitar bank and I charge only minimal interest. Hey wait a minute if you deposit a guitar with me I should be paying you interest. Hmm…
That’s a SCT in Bahama Mama. Loved it, but tonally I prefer my P245T (avatar) with full Braz neck

Back