Les can you pls ban my acct

You guys need to start a comedy corner, thread whatever. Have you ever had pop come up through your nostrils? My nostrils are on fire. Can’t even eat my damned dinner! Laughter is the best medicine.

Are there Saturday matinees?

Seriously have to finish eating. I can’t laugh, choke and eat at the same time. Lol

Last edited:
Okay gentlemen and I use that term loosely LOL
continue on with the show!! I want an encore!!!
❤️

Tell me your funniest situation, joke or whatever have you. It could of happened yesterday or 20 years ago. I come here and it’s an absolutely hilarious comedy show. You all possess your very own unique kind of comedy in such an excellent way. I relate!! It’s so much damned fun! Life is so damned better when your laughing and having fun!! I have to thank you all. ❤️

Sorry to sound a bit sappy but I am listening to the music that we play as band and it’a sort of depressing not to be able to damned well play. But I do close my eyes and I am playing the songs on an invisible fretboard. This just sucks!!!

Last edited:
Okay gentlemen and I use that term loosely LOL
continue on with the show!! I want an encore!!!
❤️

Tell me your funniest situation, joke or whatever have you. It could of happened yesterday or 20 years ago. I come here and it’s an absolutely hilarious comedy show. You all possess your very own unique kind of comedy in such an excellent way. I relate!! It’s so much damned fun! Life is so damned better when your laughing and having fun!! I have to thank you all. ❤️
Be with you in a sec, dahlink! Investigating some hot news…

They’re not making yardsticks any longer. Film at 11.

You guys need to start a comedy corner, thread whatever. Have you ever had pop come up through your nostrils? My nostrils are on fire. Can’t even eat my damned dinner! Laughter is the best medicine.

Are there Saturday matinees?

Seriously have to finish eating. I can’t laugh, choke and eat at the same time. Lol
See Les! I TOLD YOU I was funny. ;)

:p

man i miss the '90s -- from the guys in the neighborhood carrying my mother's groceries ‘out of respect‘ to my man butthead inventing 'dill-hole' to endear his brother beavis, etc etc.

and how am i the dill-hole in all this when i am the _only_ post-whiggish progressive democthrat here? i ask you

Last edited:
@DTR How’d ya come up With “dill hole”? Never heard of it. I am stealing that. What an effing name! That’s priceless!!! ❤️
Two choices… earlier I said I have to think Hot Donna for that. ( that 70s show reference.). But also Beavis and Butthead said it, I think before Hot Donna

Back