Les can you pls ban my acct

I can’t pretend to be someone else because of my IP address.
Actually you can, it is called VPN (virtual private network). It shields both your IP and many other details of who you are and where you are from. On the other hand, @SinSir does make a good point about letting it go, but that is all up to you! Best luck and wishes for this as well as your hand and hubby's upcoming surgery ;~))

I guess it's finally time to reveal that I'm one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I know. It's been a deep, dark secret, and it's been torture holding it inside all these years.
Don't think there weren't suspicions though. There were a couple times I was certain I recognized you, but it's just kinda hard to be sure in those costumes.

This dude is from Texas I will find out his username from a “friend” and then I give you free reign to troll relentlessly. Oh ya he’s jealous cuz he doesn’t have a PRS! What an effing piece of sh$t this a$$hole is. I would like to take a few rounds out on him myself. I may be small but don’t f$ck with me! I am one of the feistiest woman you’ll ever meet. Trust me. My husband knows better!
That is unacceptable.

From Texas.

No PRS.

Barbarian.

Back