Les can you pls ban my acct

I got out my Box of Roxs my distortion pedal. Someone is home but the lights aren’t on. This thing is loud. I forgot how loud it can get.

6 more days and then liberation!!
Do temper your enthusiasm for that day! You will not be able to jam for 6 hours ;~(( Take it slow and pay close attention to what your body/wrist is telling you. Failure to do so could turn this into a forever injury!! I would highly recommend that you set up a schedule of maximum allowed play time each day, and increase it ever so slightly over the next few months to hold yourself accountable to some limits. Best wishes on your recovery!!!

I want to play a marathon but that’s just a risky stupid thought on my part. My appt. at the doctors is 9:30 an day morning. My sweetheart darling son went out and bought me a hand wrap. It’s got that copper threading through it. I am going to give that a try as well.

I’am letting myself play for 10 -15 minutes tops. If I experience any pain whatsoever I will stop. I can’t afford to let anything whether it be my stubbornness or stupidity get in the way just cuz I want to play. One note at a time. I know that I can’t fur the life of me grip my guitar neck. It was quite painful when I tried. It’s just a matter of time but I don’t have any effing patience. This has been going on too long! Maybe the guitar gods will look upon me kindly!

Do temper your enthusiasm for that day! You will not be able to jam for 6 hours ;~(( Take it slow and pay close attention to what your body/wrist is telling you. Failure to do so could turn this into a forever injury!! I would highly recommend that you set up a schedule of maximum allowed play time each day, and increase it ever so slightly over the next few months to hold yourself accountable to some limits. Best wishes on your recovery!!!

I just read this entire thread...

Could someone please explain WTF is going on?

This thread is a thread of many subjects. Lol Hell, I can’t even follow it and it’s mostly me chirping away

Well, Nuke's scared 'cause his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live - was it a live rooster? - we need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove, and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present.

Is that about right?

We're dealing with a lot of sh!t.

Maybe the guitar gods will look upon me kindly!
You're in luck! I'm the Pontifex Maximus of Celestion, the god of tone.

Granted, it's a side gig, but Celestion's kinda low on believers these days, so we don't get many opportunities. But I always tell him, if you think times are bad, talk to your buddy Vacuumus, the god of tubes. He's downright lonely.

Anyway, I'll have him put in a good word for you with D'Addaria, the great goddess of stringed instrument players. Maybe it'll help! :)

Don’t forget to follow the yellow brick road. Every other brick must be stepped on to invoke the magic There’s a surprise at the end if you don’t get lost! There you will find Millie and Jimmie’s magical wedding presents. Step inside if you dare!! And remember don’t eat that snow where the Huskies go.

Am I tripping’?

Last edited:

IKR! And Bob is not even here.

Anyway, someone mistakenly thought that Les could do an exorcism. Well, turns out that with the supply chain issues, Les is out of both Holy Water and green pea soup. I called in a guest healer, Mr Claude Henry Smoot, and after a couple “Demons out’s” we got it all sorted out.

Morning guys I think you should take this show on the road. This is getting crazier and funnier as this little fantasy scenario evolves!

@DTR you knocked it out of the park. ROTFFLMFAO. I got wise to your antics lol not drinking coffee while reading. Lol

Back