Just purchased my first PRS, Bernie Marsden SE in Dark Cherry!

All Hail 'The Bernie', I literally can't put it down!

It has transformed my playing and desire to pick up the guitar, already learnt a load of new stuff this week.

Last night was experimenting with some jazz tones from the neck pickup - sounds amazing.

Long may this continue. Already looking at my next PRS, fancy a Semi-Hollow :)

I continue to be impressed with my Bernie. I have owned 20 or so Les Pauls in my life, yet have 0 now. This guitar does what I need for "LP type tones" while feeling much more comfortable to play at the same time.

(Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….don't tell the Big G peeps)

Love the look of the LP but was never comfortable playing one, saw an interview with Bernie and saw that PRS out LP’d the off the rack LP at a fraction of the price with these little gems. They can be had for around $400 even from GC which is a steal for a recreation of an outstanding 59 LP (The Beast). The Bernie may be the best SE that can be had for classic rock

Congratulations on your new instrument. I have been playing bass for decades; sold my last guitar 30 years ago. But now it's time to go back to the roots. And it definitely will be a PRS SE. I hope to find a Bernie too. I love that thing.

kaPSsIY.jpg
Gorgeous, Congrats enjoy the addiction

Back