Just purchased my first PRS, Bernie Marsden SE in Dark Cherry!

As long as the picture has a complete web address, you can copy that and then click on the 'picture' Icon at the top of the text box - looks like a mountain with a sun and is between the smiling face emoji icon and the film strip (for adding video) icon. Clicking on the Picture Icon will give you a pop-up box with a space to paste (or type in) the complete web address starting with http:

Once the address is typed in, you click on 'insert' and it 'should' upload and insert your Picture. I use Imgur myself and, beside the image I get a list of different ways I can copy the address for different methods of linking to my picture - I click copy on the 'Direct Link' and then paste it into the Picture pop out box and hit insert. Just as I will do now to insert one of my Pics in to this to illustrate the result of following these instructions...

kZnd9Gg.jpg

If you can see my Hollowbody II above this, then it shows that the method works!

Thank You.

That's a good lookin' guitar. Contrats and welcome to the family!

I already have a Bernie, but after seeing this one... I feel like buying another!

Thanks for all the kind words! It plays and sounds great. Obviously miles apart from my Strat, it is taking a bit of getting used to, but tonight especially, I am really starting to bond with it.

The finish of the guitar is great however there is a part of the binding where it meets the single cut which bothers me.

NeZjJWR.jpg

To my eyes, the way it has been finished on this corner looks slightly odd. Am I being too picky given that this is an SE model?

It almost looks like the 'pointy' bit of the singlecut has been slightly filed down

Thanks for all the kind words! It plays and sounds great. Obviously miles apart from my Strat, it is taking a bit of getting used to, but tonight especially, I am really starting to bond with it.

The finish of the guitar is great however there is a part of the binding where it meets the single cut which bothers me.

NeZjJWR.jpg

To my eyes, the way it has been finished on this corner looks slightly odd. Am I being too picky given that this is an SE model?

Looks purely cosmetic, and only visible to the eagle-eyed viewer. ;) It is actually wood, not binding, so the finish is just a bit uneven. It’s called “masked wood binding”. I wouldn’t worry.

That’s a sharp lookin’ guitar! I’m absolutely in love with my Bernie, totally fills that SC/LP need for me.

It is actually wood, not binding, so the finish is just a bit uneven. It’s called “masked wood binding”. I wouldn’t worry.

Nah, it’s plastic binding on these.

NeZjJWR.jpg

It's not horrible, but I have to say the same spot on my VSB Bernie looks cleaner than that. I wouldn't sweat it however.

NeZjJWR.jpg

Oh man...yeah, you should definitely send it to me...I'll be sure it's properly disposed of . o_O;)

Back