I've been a bad boy....IT'S HERE!

Well, we can't have that now, can we? I bought a guitar! It's not here yet. But, it is a WL DGT from a run done by Wilcutt Guitars in 2009. Finish is nitro and Solana (I believe only a PS color now), African Sipo back, Braz board, 59/09 neck pick up and DGT bridge pick up.

8HjaV0g.jpg

CXrKxXN.jpg

Ah no binding just like you wished that SC had :)
That’s a beauty, love the figuring on the back....and the front.

I think I like your idea of downsizing........
It's the same kind of downsizing I need to do... sell 4-5 good ones to fund 2 great ones. Well, ok, not exactly the same, but along the same lines. In my case, I have some really good guitars that sit in the case and never come out, because the 5 I play regularly are "great" guitars. Need to sell some of the unplayed ones to fund a new one or two.

i think, did you invent ‘sweet top’? if so thanks.

HA! Wish I could take credit for inventing it...maybe I can take credit for perpetuating it?o_O It came from a post a bunch of us maple-sniffing doctors and lawyers got into it with a troll and one of his comments was about all we do is stroke our egos and post "sweet top" to each other. So I've added it to all my NGD posts as a tribute.:cool:

Hardly! I never play when she's around. Which means my playing time has taken a hit :(

Dang... mine goes to every gig unless she's sick or something funky comes up... Becky loves hearing us play.
She does, however, go upstairs and shut a door if I'm in super mega loud jam mode at home... LoL!!!

Well, we can't have that now, can we? I bought a guitar! It's not here yet. But, it is a WL DGT from a run done by Wilcutt Guitars in 2009. Finish is nitro and Solana (I believe only a PS color now), African Sipo back, Braz board, 59/09 neck pick up and DGT bridge pick up.

8HjaV0g.jpg

CXrKxXN.jpg
So vintage looking! That’s a killer back full of powah!!
s-l300.jpg

Back