I've been a bad boy....IT'S HERE!

Well, we can't have that now, can we? I bought a guitar! It's not here yet. But, it is a WL DGT from a run done by Wilcutt Guitars in 2009. Finish is nitro and Solana (I believe only a PS color now), African Sipo back, Braz board, 59/09 neck pick up and DGT bridge pick up.

8HjaV0g.jpg

CXrKxXN.jpg
Wow Bodia Wow that is so hot, I'll be waiting for the full onslaught of pictures (late Saturday, early Sunday... My time) to ogle your new beauty

BIG Congrats in advance brother.

It's the same kind of downsizing I need to do... sell 4-5 good ones to fund 2 great ones. Well, ok, not exactly the same, but along the same lines. In my case, I have some really good guitars that sit in the case and never come out, because the 5 I play regularly are "great" guitars. Need to sell some of the unplayed ones to fund a new one or two.
What a great way of putting it. I have two, one is a Strat, that haven't been played in at least 6 months. I need to move them, add a little cash and, ........well, you know.

Well, we can't have that now, can we? I bought a guitar! It's not here yet. But, it is a WL DGT from a run done by Wilcutt Guitars in 2009. Finish is nitro and Solana (I believe only a PS color now), African Sipo back, Braz board, 59/09 neck pick up and DGT bridge pick up.
Thanks for clearing it up for us slower ones on the forum, Bodia. When you went back after one you didn't screw around! Gorgeous. Enjoy it a long time!

You do it so well, I assumed you famous but travelling incognito :D

I pretend I can play the guitar and sing until the cat walks out the room in disgust …...

Well thank you. My disguise is an old guy with freckles. :D

And, in your defense, cats are never a good judge of talent. Dogs are much better. When the wife is not home and I turn the amps up, the dogs go to the other end of the house, but ONLY because of the volume. I know this because if I don't turn it up loud, they'll sit right outside the music room door. (Ok, at least I tell myself the volume is why the leave. Dogs have really sensitive ears you know. I do know for sure that they like the Archon more than the Mark V. They would BOLT when I turned that on!).

You do it so well, I assumed you famous but travelling incognito :D

I pretend I can play the guitar and sing until the cat walks out the room in disgust …...

Cats treat everyone with satirical indifference. Well that’s what I was told!;)

Well thank you. My disguise is an old guy with freckles. :D

And, in your defense, cats are never a good judge of talent. Dogs are much better. When the wife is not home and I turn the amps up, the dogs go to the other end of the house, but ONLY because of the volume. I know this because if I don't turn it up loud, they'll sit right outside the music room door. (Ok, at least I tell myself the volume is why the leave. Dogs have really sensitive ears you know. I do know for sure that they like the Archon more than the Mark V. They would BOLT when I turned that on!).

I’d have to agree with you on that. My spaniel “Ziva” (the diva), puts her head against the top of my acoustic as I play. She doesn’t even run away when I sing!:rolleyes:

This thread has more tease than a burlesque show

Ok, ok! Seller shipped this USPS instead of UPS or FedEx. Mailman just left! Day earlier than I expected! It's been rainy, overcast and chilly here for the better part of two weeks. The sun is finally shining in bright splendor today. I was hesitant to take this beauty outside for pictures. I didn't want the Sun to get all jealous!

2009 Wilcutt Guitars WL DGT
Solana nitro finish
Smokin' hot top
African Sipo back (baby definitely got back!)
Hog neck
Brazz board
MOP inlays.
59/09 neck and DGT bridge

Total foxy lady!

ezZYXrw.jpg

Ea4kCr9.jpg

BESCaha.jpg

dsvoFn2.jpg

Ai0qh28.jpg

vw6ktc4.jpg

uxiGoUS.jpg

eUTA8uX.jpg

i know you can’t swear here but holy sh*t that’s a tasty guitar (please don’t ban me ) .

Love that it’s been well used but still in great condition....nice wear on the saddles, chugga chugga palm muting \m/

Back