I've been a bad boy....IT'S HERE!

Faded Blue Jean top? Makore or Sipo back? Think I might recognize that listing - killer!

Nope on the top color. Sipo on the back is winner, winner chicken dinner!

The front looks like this

r3KuuIu.jpg

Everybody needs a cutting board.

So true. These are very versatile. Never thought about using it as a cutting board. Paddle, sure. But, cutting board, no. Just one more thing to add to the list.

That would not be good. That could only mean the Zombie Apocalypse is upon us since she died in 2003. I'd have to leave the Mrs and grab the guitars. Tough choice, but a man has to do what a man has to do!

Um, I think you need not worry about the walking dead. Taking your earbuds out and finding some whole wheat toast, bacon and poached eggs for tomorrow's breakfast, yes.

Um, I think you need not worry about the walking dead. Taking your earbuds out and finding some whole wheat toast, bacon and poached eggs for tomorrow's breakfast, yes.

Ugh, no earbuds for this guy. On, or over, ear only! And, no runny eggs! Yuck! Over hard will do, though. Wheat toast, check (or I could sub English muffin). Thick cut Applewood smoked bacon, check. Gotta do it in the oven though. Baked bacon rules! I'm ready for breakfast!

Ugh, no earbuds for this guy. On, or over, ear only! And, no runny eggs! Yuck! Over hard will do, though. Wheat toast, check (or I could sub English muffin). Thick cut Applewood smoked bacon, check. Gotta do it in the oven though. Baked bacon rules! I'm ready for breakfast!
Mmmm. Bacon! Agreed on the oven approach, especially thick cut.

Damn, now I’m hungry again :)

You had me at BACON

Back