Incoming

It would make more sense to me that it would be a 594 scale, in todays market. But it looks like it might be a 24.5" scale. It is definitely not a 25" scale.

(I have so much personal experience with 245, 594 and 25" scale PRS guitars that I can usually tell with a quick glance. My trick is the spacing between the frets and certain bird markers.)

I could also likely tell blindfolded and playing them. :)

I am jealous, a short scale SC with a Trem!! An SC 594 Trem Private Stock is on my wish list...
It is a 24.594 McCarty 594. I have just received the guitar and while a detailed post and video will be coming up, initial impressions are incredible. I feel like I have finally gotten the exact guitar I want. And given I have gigged a singlecut 594 for years, it is everything I like about that guitar, but in a colour I like better and a trem

It is a 24.594 McCarty 594. I have just received the guitar and while a detailed post and video will be coming up, initial impressions are incredible. I feel like I have finally gotten the exact guitar I want. And given I have gigged a singlecut 594 for years, it is everything I like about that guitar, but in a colour I like better and a trem

Awesome, congrats! I can't wait to watch the video. :)

It has arrived. And it is everything I expect and more/ To the extent, that I am really wondering what I am doing playing other (six string) guitars. Ticks all the boxes (shape (singlecut full thickness), colour (purple), bridge(Tremolo), woods (Mahogany, maple, ebony), neck profile (thick pattern vintage).
It's a little bit sad but this may be the end of the search.

A quick preview photo of its twin seven string (which was actually specced by me so that should tell you how much it suits my proclivities). More to come in a seperate post and full video which I'll make over the weekend most likely

It has arrived. And it is everything I expect and more/ To the extent, that I am really wondering what I am doing playing other (six string) guitars. Ticks all the boxes (shape (singlecut full thickness), colour (purple), bridge(Tremolo), woods (Mahogany, maple, ebony), neck profile (thick pattern vintage).
It's a little bit sad but this may be the end of the search.

A quick preview photo of its twin seven string (which was actually specced by me so that should tell you how much it suits my proclivities). More to come in a seperate post and full video which I'll make over the weekend most likely

Two gorgeous sisters!

Back