Incoming

It has arrived. And it is everything I expect and more/ To the extent, that I am really wondering what I am doing playing other (six string) guitars. Ticks all the boxes (shape (singlecut full thickness), colour (purple), bridge(Tremolo), woods (Mahogany, maple, ebony), neck profile (thick pattern vintage).
It's a little bit sad but this may be the end of the search.

A quick preview photo of its twin seven string (which was actually specced by me so that should tell you how much it suits my proclivities). More to come in a seperate post and full video which I'll make over the weekend most likely

Great pic of your doggie! I love the way you framed it!! Those hunks of wood make for very nice picture frame material ;~))

It has arrived. And it is everything I expect and more/ To the extent, that I am really wondering what I am doing playing other (six string) guitars. Ticks all the boxes (shape (singlecut full thickness), colour (purple), bridge(Tremolo), woods (Mahogany, maple, ebony), neck profile (thick pattern vintage).
It's a little bit sad but this may be the end of the search.

A quick preview photo of its twin seven string (which was actually specced by me so that should tell you how much it suits my proclivities). More to come in a seperate post and full video which I'll make over the weekend most likely

JUST WOW!

Love that color on those tops! Your 7 string PS looks like a beast! Bonus for capturing your dog :)

Looks great!! It seems the stain in the center of the guitar has faded in brightness a little, as blue and purple PRS guitars tend to do over time, if left out in natural light.

I actually like the looks of it a lot better now, it is more just straight up a darker Purple, and looks more sinister now. :)

Back