Is this possible or do I need to consider Private Stock?

Is it possible within the core line to get a Hollybody II with a quilted violet finish instead of a flame finish? Or would I have to look at getting a private stock for that?

Don't know, that keeps changing -- it has been available as an artist package at various times, and it also has explicitly not been available other than as private stock. I would ask (whichever dealer you intend to do this through) first, for obvious reasons.

Seems to me that any variation from the production line is automatically a Private Stock scenario.

I saw somewhere that quilt was available again through artist packages, maybe confirm with your dealer or PRS as Dusty says.

Either Artist package or grab a used one and send it to the PTC for a refinish might be possible.

Is it possible within the core line to get a Hollybody II with a quilted violet finish instead of a flame finish? Or would I have to look at getting a private stock for that?

Quilt has not been available on Hollowbody II's for quite some time. Quilt is NOT available in the Artist package at all now and has been that way for almost two years. I confirmed with my dealer recently that QUILT IS NOT availalble when someone mentioned some buzz that quilt was available. So yes Private Stock is the only way to go.

I'm a dealer and can confirm quilt isn't an option right now. You could wait and hope PRS makes an in-stock in that configuration but it likely isn't happening anytime soon.

Back