Is this normal?

What the hell happened? Is it normal to get hooked like this?

8e6be1ec03cbdd85561121b3637ca7d2.jpg

My standard answer for the question of "how many guitars do you have?" is: more than I need, but not as many as I want.

The other classic question is "how many guitars do you want" and the answer I like is: just one more.

Guitarists are never abnormal. We are only extraordinary.

Last edited:
Triple in 3 months?!
A bit of an overachiever aren’t you.
Kudos.

Well, it's not my fault! River City had that McRosie that I couldn't walk away from, then there was that used Private Stock with the rosewood neck, then that McSoapy Craigslist thing popped up, and then Mrs. Plaid talked me into getting that ME1 because I wouldn't shut up about it. Oh, and I got that Copper Top CE for my niece's graduation coming up next year because I knew it wouldn't stick around and it's the perfect guitar for her.

See, I'm blameless! I'm totally the victim here!

One small correction: Two cats is better than one cat. They terrorize each other when the staff isn't around, which makes them generally less spastic and needy when the staff is around.

Otherwise you're dead nuts on.

One cat.
One car.
One wife (at a time, that is).
One house.
One job.
MANY guitars.

I can't explain....

The S2 Mira is an amazing guitar. It just blew me away. It was the guitar that made me really like those S2s. It is totally normal, OP. I would be abnormal had the opposite happened.

Well I am another step along the path. I think its perfectly NORMAL to add another PRS to the collection - especially if its something 'different' to what you already have, something that can bring something new to your tonal palette, even if it adds just a new colour to your collection - I am not one that wants a rainbow of guitars...

There if nothing wrong with wanting 1 of each model or 1 of each colour...

Back