Is PRS doing the Wood Library program again for dealers?!

iahawk36

Prince of Paisley
I've seen a couple things on Twitter and Facebook from reputable dealers with pics from the Wood Library and saying things like "picking out sets for our stores' exclusive Wood Library run".

Crossing my fingers!!

What happened to that "fine line between production and Private Stock"? I was told in more than one diatribe that "PRSh wanted that distinction VERY clear", which was why they stopped doing WL runs after the last run from Willcutt. Wonder why the change of heart?

What happened to that "fine line between production and Private Stock"? I was told in more than one diatribe that "PRSh wanted that distinction VERY clear", which was why they stopped doing WL runs after the last run from Willcutt. Wonder why the change of heart?

Alot of people think you just hang your sign & rake in gazillions, making way more than you deserve to make. I know for a fact that it can be very difficult in the Business World & Ya gotta do whatever it takes to keep the doors open. I can live with that personally. I don't know why the change of Heart, but I feel comfortable that it was done with a considerable amount of thought first..............................

...I know for a fact that it can be very difficult in the Business World & Ya gotta do whatever it takes to keep the doors open... I don't know why the change of Heart, but I feel comfortable that it was done with a considerable amount of thought first...

Yeah, kinda what I was thinking. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

Ace likes to touch Sleeby............

IMG_0687.jpg

Pretty big gap from "X" street price of Production guitars to the say (not using prices here) 3X price of a PS guitar. Seems like there is room to have something in that 1.5 to 2X price range. Doesn't diminish the PS guitars at all and gives folks that maynot choose to pay 3X a chance to have something "special". :D

Really no different than an Artist package with another name, right? ;)

Back