Introduce yourself!

Hi guys,

my name is moto and i am from germany.
I have found this forum, no i search this forum because i will buy me a PRS SE Bernie guitar ;]
So i have read much tips and tricks about it in our forum.
So, i am 40 years old, play until 20 years guitars and know there is a point in my life,
i buy me a PRS ;]
I have a lot of fender, vintage, epiphone, peerless guitars. They are all god stuff buy i did not have
a LP-form guitar and i dont like the price and the quali of g****n les paul ;]

Okay, lets go!
And sorry for my bad english!

Greetings from sunny cold germany
moto

Hi guys,

my name is moto and i am from germany.
I have found this forum, no i search this forum because i will buy me a PRS SE Bernie guitar ;]
So i have read much tips and tricks about it in our forum.
So, i am 40 years old, play until 20 years guitars and know there is a point in my life,
i buy me a PRS ;]
I have a lot of fender, vintage, epiphone, peerless guitars. They are all god stuff buy i did not have
a LP-form guitar and i dont like the price and the quali of g****n les paul ;]

Okay, lets go!
And sorry for my bad english!

Greetings from sunny cold germany
moto

Hey Moto, welcome to the forum!

The Bernie is a fantastic guitar and i'm sure you will love it!

It's a great guitar stock but throw in some high quality humbuckers and you'll have a guitar that rivals many products from Gibbo. On a par with their LP studios stock and better upgraded but at a cheaper price! Win, win! :)

7316845778_7ab2ed33d7_b.jpg

This is mine with upgraded pups.

There's still a few 53/10 loaded limited edition Bernies for sale in the UK if you can stretch too it. But even if you keep it stock it sounds and plays great!

Hello everybody ! and congrats for this great forum.
I'm from Bordeaux, France.
I've had many PRS since I came back to guitars 8 years ago after not having played for about 25 years (don't ask me why...it's a shame...).
I'm more into vintage sounds so it's no surprise that my favorite PRS is the McCarty.
That's it for now.
See you in other threads.

Hi all!
I am dave from Johns Island, SC. I see Mike is showing off his guitar again. I just got my first PRS, Bernie Marsden PRS SE 53/10 pickups. I love the guitar. I will up load my pics when I figure out how. I can't believe I waited this long to try out and buy a PRS. Glad to be part of an elite club of guitar owners.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Mark. I used to lurk a lot on the old BaM. Bought my first PRS many moons ago (heh, heh...moons, get it?), a goldtop Std. 24 that I still have plus a few others over the years and have 3 currently. I've always said if the house caught fire, the guitar I would save is my McCarty Soapbar.

Hi all!
I am dave from Johns Island, SC. I see Mike is showing off his guitar again. I just got my first PRS, Bernie Marsden PRS SE 53/10 pickups. I love the guitar. I will up load my pics when I figure out how. I can't believe I waited this long to try out and buy a PRS. Glad to be part of an elite club of guitar owners.

Welcome Dave!!!

Give me a shout if you have any issues with posting pics. Best bet is to create a free account with Flickr or Photobucket. grab the link and click the image icon (To the left of the film icon) and paste it between the tags.

Greetings. My name's Rob. Currently a serving UK Police officer, but qualified Electronics Engineer by trade, and currently building boutique amps, servicing, repairs etc as a burgeoning business which will hopefully provide me with a part-time income when I retire from the Police in a few years. (RDAmplification.co.uk if you're interested) Recently purchased a lovely Slate Black Custom 24 25th Anvsry 57/08's. Main squeeze to date- Lonestar Strat HSS Pearly Gates/Tex-Spec's. Been recently struggling to get to grips with my new PRS pickup sounds finding my usual favourite tones, but got there now with some fairly simple mods without having to change pups.

Hi guys, new to the forum. Got my first PRS several weeks ago. I've been playing Fenders and Gibsons since 1974. Out of the blue, my wife walked into a local music store with me, I needed some strings and picks. While I was at the counter, she was looking around. I heard her call me. I walked over and she's staring at a Custom 24 hanging on the wall, she said "thats the most beautiful guitar I've ever seen, what is it, and is it a good brand ?" , I smiled and gave her a quick history of PRS... 20 minutes later, we walked out, with strings, picks, and a PRS. Guess I should take her with me to get strings more often... she also remarked about the Orange amps too... lol

Welcome to the forum Karloff.
It seems your wife is great for GAS.

Take her to the store again to get strings, and you may walk out with a new amp.
Does she play guitar too?

Welcome to the forum Karloff.
It seems your wife is great for GAS.

Take her to the store again to get strings, and you may walk out with a new amp.
Does she play guitar too?

no, she doesnt play... and over the years she would say, "how many guitars do you need ?" or "what can that guitar do that the ones you have wont't do ?" , lol... she was just taken by the PRS' beauty ... lucky me, lol

Greetings. My name's Rob. Currently a serving UK Police officer, but qualified Electronics Engineer by trade, and currently building boutique amps, servicing, repairs etc as a burgeoning business which will hopefully provide me with a part-time income when I retire from the Police in a few years. (RDAmplification.co.uk if you're interested) Recently purchased a lovely Slate Black Custom 24 25th Anvsry 57/08's. Main squeeze to date- Lonestar Strat HSS Pearly Gates/Tex-Spec's. Been recently struggling to get to grips with my new PRS pickup sounds finding my usual favourite tones, but got there now with some fairly simple mods without having to change pups.

Welcome to the Forum Rob!

Back