Introduce yourself!

Welcome Jason! Congrats on the new axe on the way, can't wait to see it - you owe us a NGD post when she comes in!!!
:)

Thank you, good sir. And trust me...once it's actually in and I've picked it up, that NGD post is going to be one of the happiest moments of my life! :D

Hi,
Cheers to all,

Got my first PRS somewhere around 1994. Seems to me it was an all mahogany custom 22. Is that possible? I've had a bunch as time and tides went by. I'm down to three:
Single Cut Private Stock (in my avatar)
SCJ (Single Cut Jumbo) (it seems that you cannot search for "SCJ" on this forum)
Dragon III

I gig them all - because otherwise, what's the point.

Greetings from the left coast of Canada.

Welcome to everyone who joined last week, as you can see by y post count it doesnt take long to become a senior member :flute: I can't believe I've made this many posts in a week...

Hi veinbuster,

Welcome ST.
Three 3 you kept strike me as a great trio - all worthy of photos.

Is there a thread specifically for pictures?

Here are a couple of the Private Stock for now. But as you'll see, I'm no photographer.

PRSPrivateStockSingleCut013web.jpg

(replacement ebony pickup cover coming)

PRSPrivateStockSingleCut007web.jpg

A PS with Soapies!!!!!! That is a classy rocker!!!

Hi veinbuster,

Is there a thread specifically for pictures?

Here are a couple of the Private Stock for now. But as you'll see, I'm no photographer.

PRSPrivateStockSingleCut013web.jpg

(replacement ebony pickup cover coming)

PRSPrivateStockSingleCut007web.jpg

Hello, my name is Marko, I am 27. I live in Calgary Alberta, Canada.
I work for TransCanada Pipelines as a senior IT analyst. We are the company trying to put in the Keystone pipeline (no haters please, I just do IT :D)

I currently own a MEQ and PU22.

Anyways here is my collection, the PRS is always first :proud:

(left) PRS Modern Eagle Quatro (artist package)
(right) PRS Custom 22
PRS.jpg

(left) Gibson Les Paul Standard
(right) Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Gibson.jpg

(left) Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
(right) Fender American Select Strat
Fender.jpg

(left) Music Man Ernie Ball Sting Ray
(right) Fender American Tele (60th anniversary)
Music%20Man.jpg

Taylor 414CE
Taylor.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha all,

New here to the forum - just got a Custom 24 so I'm looking forward to hearing about others' experience with this beautiful guitar. I also have a 2-channel "C" head so you could say I'm somewhat of a fanboi.

-Mark

Howzit, bradda. Welcome to da PRS ohana. We talk story all da time.

Aloha all,

New here to the forum - just got a Custom 24 so I'm looking forward to hearing about others' experience with this beautiful guitar. I also have a 2-channel "C" head so you could say I'm somewhat of a fanboi.

-Mark

Hi, my name is Dean, I'm new to guitars, had a couple many, many years ago, but never learned. So trying all over again. I have aYamaha acoustic and a PRS SE semi hollow. It will take a while a while.....

Hello, my name is Marko, I am 27. I live in Calgary Alberta, Canada.
Welcome. We need more Canadians.
And you might need a hollow body of some sort.

Aloha all,

Good to have you.

Hi, my name is Dean, I'm new to guitars, had a couple many, many years ago, but never learned. So trying all over again. I have aYamaha acoustic and a PRS SE semi hollow. It will take a while a while.....
There's always time.
Those semi hollows are nice guitars.

Back