Introduce yourself!

Hello to All,
I'm Tim. I've been a fan of PRS Guitars and Paul for quite some time. I am a software engineer in Wisconsin. There was the perfect storm, bonus at work, my guitar shop got a CE24 in blue and they were having a sale. The blue CE24 through a Mesa amp is now my number 1 rig.

Welcome to the family Tim, and big congrats on your new guitar!

More posts, then Pics or it didn't happen! :D

I was really just teasing about the notion that anyone could wait a whole year before finding another one they wanted.

Just thought to follow up/confess that I made it maybe three weeks. I haven't actually bought a second, but definitely found one with which I'm in love (evidenced by starting to think about what I might be able to sell ...). ::sigh::

Just thought to follow up/confess that I made it maybe three weeks. I haven't actually bought a second, but definitely found one with which I'm in love (evidenced by starting to think about what I might be able to sell ...). ::sigh::

Mmm-hmm. I'm still waiting for my "flying car" to arrive from overseas. Then it might be possible to sell my old car for parts and upgrade to something nice. I might even buy one of those famous half-inch Subway sandwiches.

Hey Otter, welcome!

We love pictures, put em up and I'll shower you with likes!

Here you go!

PRS.JPG

Hello all.

Just joined after coming across this forum the other day. I'm a soon to be 40yo from Perth, Australia.

Purchased my first PRS a couple of weeks ago. A Custom 24 SE in Whale Blue. It's helping me rediscover my interest in playing, after several years of other commitments.

I've actually yet to plug it in to my amp though, since I bought it a week after the birth of our second kid. Loud noises aren't welcome right now.

Anyways, just letting you know I am here, and looking forward to spending more time on the forums.

Cheers,
Garrett

Just joined after coming across this forum the other day. I'm a soon to be 40yo from Perth, Australia....Anyways, just letting you know I am here, and looking forward to spending more time on the forums....

Welcome, Garrett...we'll try to help find a way of your being able to play so the newborn can sleep and you can enjoy some personal time. Have a look around on the forum and we'll suggest some ways likely in the amp section. Cheers!

Hello all... I've been lurking a while and decided to sign up so here I am... I live in Southern Maryland, I have a 2017 S2 Custom 24 in Scarlet Red. A variety of other guitars as well (we can't have too many) :)
Hey Otter! We have a Flounder here too, although he goes by a different screen name. (PM me and I'll tell you who is Flounder, because he may not know ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Garrett...we'll try to help find a way of your being able to play so the newborn can sleep and you can enjoy some personal time. Have a look around on the forum and we'll suggest some ways likely in the amp section. Cheers!
Thanks.

I MAY have figured out the posting of images here.

Holding my breath....

Hello all -

I'm a late starting (49 years young) beginning guitarist whose been taking acoustic lessons. I decided to add an electric and just received an '18 SE 245 Whale Blue. Unfortunately, I can't do much but make noise with it right now . . . but after a few months of practice . . . who knows!

-Mike

Back