Introduce yourself!

Welcom Dweezel I have been told that we like pics here or something :)

Thank you Ryan Murphy. If I’m not playing my guitars, chances are I’m looking at them..... or someone else’s.:D

I’ll endeavour to get a snap of my baby this weekend.

Thank you Ryan Murphy. If I’m not playing my guitars, chances are I’m looking at them..... or someone else’s.
Well here’s one to look at then.
CK_04ViolaTopDetail.JPG

Welcome to the forum.

Holy carp! Incredible, no wonder you covet!!!
It’s kinda unbelievable isn’t it! It made me feel all mushy inside.

I offered to swap my wife for it, but they said they were not keen for that swap having seen her reaction to the offer.

I wasn’t happy with her for the rest of the day since she didn’t put her best self forward during the negotiations.

It’s kinda unbelievable isn’t it! It made me feel all mushy inside.

I offered to swap my wife for it, but they said they were not keen for that swap having seen her reaction to the offer.

I wasn’t happy with her for the rest of the day since she didn’t put her best self forward during the negotiations.
I'm surprised your walnuts are still intact!

That PS Special on the left....gorgeous, droolability factor 10.

@Dweezel Was this in Guirar Guitar a couple of weeks back?
To be honest, I was smitten with all three. The middle one just had the edge for me though. It was a pleasure to see them all.

Welcome Dweez! Love traveling through your country, the people, and especially your namesake liquor. Have a wee dram for me!

This is the land of enablement, so secure your wallet as best you can...

A little Reclaimed Vela...

vela-sun.jpg

Hello there!

Brand new guy here. Recently purchased my first PRS (finally!) and figured I better get involved in the forums.

I've been wanting one of these guitars for years, but the US built instruments have always been out of my financial reach. The SE series was seemingly the only option but I've never really liked the look of any of them as such... Until now.

The latest limited edition SE Custom 24 with a torrefied (roasted/baked) maple neck and quilted veneer top started popping up online which caught my eye immediately. In particular, the combination of whale blue & caramel-hued maple just looked amazing.

As I finished paying for my amp last month, I had the perfect excuse to buy something else! This is as close to my 'dream' PRS as I can get for reasonable money so I had to pull the trigger.

Glad to join the fam!

IMG-20190605-125953.jpg

Last edited:
Back