Introduce yourself!

This is my first PRS. She's a beauty. And it plays awesome. Probably a step or two above what I should be playing. Right now my skill level is below PRS. But, I will get there!

Thanks Doug! Helo's all the way! CH-46, V-22 (even though it's not all helo), VH-3D. Crewed, have close to 2,400 hours total. Don't get to fly anymore, today I still support Marine Helos though [VIP]. How about you?

My initial primary was 2621 (SIGINT) but changed to 2629 when I hit NCO, but by the nature of the job I had about 10 different secondaries by the time I got out.

Hi, new to this forum, but I was a member of PRSForums back in the day (2007), and I see that one still exists too. I have been out of the game for a long time, just started playing guitar again and decided to pick up a Silver Sky today (I learned on a strat and it just feels so right in my hands). Looking forward to learning about all the new stuff and boy have things changed.

Wundershoen Fabi! Willkommen bei das Forum.

Meine Deutsch ist Kartoffel Salat auf Autobahn!

Glad to have you, hopefully I haven't written anything insulting above, my .. uhh .. friend, told me to write it.

Hovik here. SoCal. Just got a stripped 58 in Solana Burst with 57/08s!
xzLcVNp.jpg

Hi guys! Im a 27 year old pipefitter from Chicago. Been playing guitar since i was about 12 but only started getting serious about 2 years ago. I just got my first Custom 24 a few weeks ago and i have been unable to put the thing down. Almost took a week off work to play it .

Hi guys! Im a 27 year old pipefitter from Chicago. Been playing guitar since i was about 12 but only started getting serious about 2 years ago. I just got my first Custom 24 a few weeks ago and i have been unable to put the thing down. Almost took a week off work to play it .

Welcome Ryan! Nice Boring Flammenwerfer!

Nice! Another Chicago member (I'm in Aurora)

Hello to All,
I'm Tim. I've been a fan of PRS Guitars and Paul for quite some time. I am a software engineer in Wisconsin. There was the perfect storm, bonus at work, my guitar shop got a CE24 in blue and they were having a sale. The blue CE24 through a Mesa amp is now my number 1 rig.

Welcome aboard Tim! What's your next PRSi gonna be??o_O

Hello to All,
I'm Tim. I've been a fan of PRS Guitars and Paul for quite some time. I am a software engineer in Wisconsin. There was the perfect storm, bonus at work, my guitar shop got a CE24 in blue and they were having a sale. The blue CE24 through a Mesa amp is now my number 1 rig.

Welcome, Tim!

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the CE24 soon. Pull up a chair and enjoy your time here!

Back