Introduce yourself!

New here and my Hello to all post..I live in Texas and have always wanted to but always put off buying a PRS..a friend of mine got a PRS I think an American model bolt on 30 years ago and liked that guitar but just never bought one until a few days ago..
I hope to learn as much as I can about PRS guitars etc.

Hey everyone. My name's Tom, and I'm an alcoholic.

Oh,......wrong introduction?? 😉

Last edited:
New here and my Hello to all post..I live in Texas and have always wanted to but always put off buying a PRS..a friend of mine got a PRS I think an American model bolt on 30 years ago and liked that guitar but just never bought one until a few days ago..
I hope to learn as much as I can about PRS guitars etc.
Welcome sir 🙂

Greetings fellow PRS fans. Been playing since 1979. When I lived in Maryland, I saw a PRS on display at the Smithsonian Museum of American History years back, and started dreaming about playing one. (I felt an urge to get in the display case and change the strings too--they were rusting.)

Finally made it to the Land of PRS in 2022, and love the tone, the playability, the workmanship. The esthetics!

Hi, my name is Michael and I'm a guitar player in the band Chinese Downhill in Breckenridge, Colorado. I bought a DGT 15 after the Fender amp I bought caught on fire after 20 seconds of use. Glad to be part of the PRS family now.

Hi, my name is Michael and I'm a guitar player in the band Chinese Downhill in Breckenridge, Colorado. I bought a DGT 15 after the Fender amp I bought caught on fire after 20 seconds of use. Glad to be part of the PRS family now.
Welcome Michael! Great band name from a great movie.
Post up some pics when you can and don’t forget about your avatar!;):)

Back