Introduce yourself!

I'm Damon. I'm fairly new to the Forums. I don't get on the Forums too much. Just saw the Topic and thought that I would jump in on it and introduce myself. I'm a guitar player and my favorite guitar player is Mr. Mark Tremonti. I've loved PRS before he got endorsed by PRS however. I remember going into Guitar Center as a kid and they let me play one of the Core PRS's on the PRS wall and it was like playing butter and became instantly inspired and I remember my initial reaction was "WOW" that's what quality feels like. Fast Forward, my first PRS I've ever owned was a Tremonti SE. Saved up for a Core and then I got bitten by the Private Stock bug. I have 3 Tremonti Custom Builds that I had Ish Guitars help me design and lone behold PRS did me so right! I'm a super happy customer and l am just PRS all the way! Their Acoustics I think are better than Taylors as well. I used to own a Taylor and sold it once I got my PRS Acoustic Private Stock. I have my 3 Private Stocks as my Profile Picture if anyone was wondering what they are. Thanks for having me! :)

I'm Damon. I'm fairly new to the Forums. I don't get on the Forums too much. Just saw the Topic and thought that I would jump in on it and introduce myself. I'm a guitar player and my favorite guitar player is Mr. Mark Tremonti. I've loved PRS before he got endorsed by PRS however. I remember going into Guitar Center as a kid and they let me play one of the Core PRS's on the PRS wall and it was like playing butter and became instantly inspired and I remember my initial reaction was "WOW" that's what quality feels like. Fast Forward, my first PRS I've ever owned was a Tremonti SE. Saved up for a Core and then I got bitten by the Private Stock bug. I have 3 Tremonti Custom Builds that I had Ish Guitars help me design and lone behold PRS did me so right! I'm a super happy customer and l am just PRS all the way! Their Acoustics I think are better than Taylors as well. I used to own a Taylor and sold it once I got my PRS Acoustic Private Stock. I have my 3 Private Stocks as my Profile Picture if anyone was wondering what they are. Thanks for having me! :)
Welcome Damon! Would love to see some more pix of your fine collection!! No need to tell you about the addiction train, you have been riding it for some time!!!

Welcome to the Forum

Welcome Damon! Would love to see some more pix of your fine collection!! No need to tell you about the addiction train, you have been riding it for some time!!!
Haha I would love to post some pics on here but I can't really figure out how. I think it is because I'm not on the Forums too much and haven't posted enough content.

Haha I would love to post some pics on here but I can't really figure out how. I think it is because I'm not on the Forums too much and haven't posted enough content.
You must have I think 5 posts before you can link pix and then those pix need to be hosted at another secure location (https NOT http - you do not upload them here, you simply link to them). I and several other forum members have created tutorials on the process using different methods and services. Here is a link ( https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/sharing-pictures-on-prs-forum.47818/ ) to my tutorial (a video and a pdf) which also displays links to all other posts on this topic that I am aware of. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

You must have I think 5 posts before you can link pix and then those pix need to be hosted at another secure location (https NOT http - you do not upload them here, you simply link to them). I and several other forum members have created tutorials on the process using different methods and services. Here is a link ( https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/sharing-pictures-on-prs-forum.47818/ ) to my tutorial (a video and a pdf) which also displays links to all other posts on this topic that I am aware of. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
Thank you for the tutorial information. I will check that out! Thank you!

Howdy. I'm a n00b here. I'm a SoCal yank living in Ireland the last 17 years. I'm a fan of Alter Bridge and both Mark Tremonti and Myles Kennedy. I'm one of many: a nearly 50 yo guy that got back into the guitar during covid lockdowns. I'm not a PRS owner yet, so no skin the in game. As I'm rolling 50 in the next few months, I'll be considering PRS as one of the contenders for the One Guitar to Rule Them All. My first order of business is to exorcise something stuck in my craw about PRS, but I'll do that in another post. Anyway, thanks & cheers! ;)

Welcome @hardkase! We will surely help you find the perfect PRS!! And believe me, once you have one, you will want more!!!
Thanks for your kind words, @Moondog Wily May it be that your words find truth in my reality, I know not until I put fingers on wood and metal and put a glorious instrument to the poor test my lowly skills can manage...but I do hope to join the club. Cheers!

My guitar herd has been growing a bit...added my first PRS last year...an SE Zach Myers. I warmed up to it after adding Kluson lockers and a set of Probuckers. Other guitars...a couple of Strats...one with 57/62 pickups, and the other the standard ceramic pickups that came in a 2005 MIM. Add a couple of acoustics...Taylor and Larrivee, and a Yamaha bass. That's the modest herd. I live in rural western Colorado...old and retired, but keep playing at home because its a 55-year habit. At times, I play to annoy the people at church too. Glad to have this forum as a resource to help with my overall guitar ignorance.

Back