Introduce yourself!

Another new guy,[kind of]. Ive been lurking here a loooong time, but I really had nothing to add. I was a regular on the old t60 forum, but after it went down I just kind of lurked here. I have to admit, you are an entertaining bunch!
Welcome to the circus Joe Bob! Axe pix are the main term of endearment here!! Would love to see what you pick at!!!

Hello all! I haven’t been on this forum in years. I used to hang out on the PRS sub-reddits and the PRS fb groups, but I’m cutting social media out as much as possible. So here I am re-introducing myself! I have recently gotten out of the military and I’m teaching high school now. What’s really exciting is that I’ll be taking over the guitar program at our school in the fall! As far as guitars go, it was a Zach Meyer that started me on PRS guitars. Unfortunately I don’t have that one anymore, but I do have:

08 Mira Core w/birds and covered pups
2018ish? SE Tonare T50
2023 McCarty S2 10th Anniversary

I also have quite a few non-PRS guitars as well :)

Welcome back Jacoby! Congrats on becoming the "School Of Rock" leader this fall!! Should be fun!!!
Thank you! I’m really excited about it. I need to find a good method for teaching a whole class. I’ve given lots of lessons, but this will be a whole new world for me!

Welcome to the PRS Forum!

New members...old members: Who are you? Where are you from? How did you end up on a PRS Forum? How did PRS get on your radar?
Hi Forum,
My name is Justin Smith. I love the PRS guitars. I remember being 17 and seeing PRS in small guitars shops in small town Georgia. I joined because my next guitar will be a PRS electric. I have a Peavy and Fender. Really would like to know if there is a waitlist for a 40th Anniversary Dragon. If not, I will still look into the custom 24. In Colorado and have been playing for 18 years.

Hi Forum,
My name is Justin Smith. I love the PRS guitars. I remember being 17 and seeing PRS in small guitars shops in small town Georgia. I joined because my next guitar will be a PRS electric. I have a Peavy and Fender. Really would like to know if there is a waitlist for a 40th Anniversary Dragon. If not, I will still look into the custom 24. In Colorado and have been playing for 18 years.
Wow, a Dragon would be quite a splash, especially if it was your first! Welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing what you start with on the addiction train!! As for a wait list, I would not know, even looking at them seems to expensive for me at this point!!!

Hi Forum,
Welcome Justin!

Hi Forum,
Lots of people waiting for a 40th dragon to be announced. Dealers will snap them up in no time, so best to be friendly with a few of the big dealers.

Back